Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Bengal's OC, Hue Jackson, to become the Brown's next HC

Wasn't he one of the hot shot potential hires?  If that's the case, I can't believe he got stuck with Cleveland.  Poor guy doesn't stand a chance.  Then again, I can't see how coaching there can possibly look back on anyone's resume.  Either you're the guy who turned Cleveland around or you're the guy who had no chance anyway.

Wasn't he one of the hot shot potential hires? If that's the case, I can't believe he got stuck with Cleveland. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance. Then again, I can't see how coaching there can possibly look back on anyone's resume. Either you're the guy who turned Cleveland around or you're the guy who had no chance anyway.

First Oakland and now Cleveland. It's like he's trying to fail as a HC.

Hue Jackson was the guy Whaley supposedly want to be our HC but he was overridden by those meddlin' owners. It's a shame. Hue would have been better than Rex and also supposedly would have kept Schwartz as DC.

Well, him getting the Cleveland job could work out. Either Ryan gets the job done, and they don't need Jackson; or he doesn't and gets punted in 1 (or more likely 2) season(s) - right when Jackson gets canned in Cleveland.

Meet your new 2018 Buffalo Bills head coach - Huuuueeee Jackkkson!

20 years between playoff berths isn't THAT long, right? :cry:

Bengal's OC, Hue Jackson, to become the Brown's next HC

I feel sorry for Hue.

ps-Whaley contract extension is Tpegs saying to Rex "You are the one who sucked and underachieved with the very talented roster Whaley gave you: I should have fired you but next year is your last chance."

I feel sorry for Hue.ps-Whaley contract extension is Tpegs saying to Rex "You are the one who sucked and underachieved with the very talented roster Whaley gave you: I should have fired you but next year is your last chance."

What justification can anybody give for keeping a GM but only having him signed through the upcoming season?

The Bills have been down that road twice - Polian knew he was out after 1992 season was done & Butler decided he'd leave when his contract ran out. Both were big mistakes. The last ending with Eric ####ing Flowers bring the #1 pick. Eric ####ing Flowers - Think Aaron Maybin w/out the upside.

Mc Adoo to be Giants HC

Chargers are finalizing agreement with Rams on a new stadium, expected to announce their move to LA as well

Bills news: Ed Reed joining Bills staff per Sal Capaccio

McAdoo? Hilarious, just today I read Marrone was expected. I don't know who Marrone's agent is, but I want to hire him.

Awesome that Reed is coming. Helps take the stench off of Rob Ryan.

McAdoo? Hilarious, just today I read Marrone was expected. I don't know who Marrone's agent is, but I want to hire him.

His agent is Jimmy Sexton, who also represents Adam Schefter and other reporters. That explains why there are always reports of him being the "Hot HC Coach Candidate"

So, I just scored a Reebok "Onfield" jacket for free from one of the DFW Bills Backers.  He got it as a gift a few years ago, but it doesn't fit him so he never wore it.  He posted about it in the Facebook group and I was the first guy that answered.  It's very nice.  He wasn't asking for anything in return but I gave him a sixpack of Real Ale craft beer.

Edited by The Big Johnson

Reed definitely could play in Ryan's system. The question is: can he teach others to play in it?

Still not happy w/ the Ryan signing - the only positive to come from it is the apparent demotion of Thurman. Unfortunately it's by handing his reins over to one of the few DC's in the league that seems to be even worse than Thurman. Yea, nepotism. <_<

Wasn't he one of the hot shot potential hires?  If that's the case, I can't believe he got stuck with Cleveland.  Poor guy doesn't stand a chance.  Then again, I can't see how coaching there can possibly look back on anyone's resume.  Either you're the guy who turned Cleveland around or you're the guy who had no chance anyway.

Like Doug Marrone and Buffalo? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.