Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Man, the ineptitude of this organization is so deep that it is just earth shattering.

I just don't know how any owner (football guy or not) could look at this team and think hey let's start extending people.

But we still fill the seats on false hope and silly promises so the money keeps rolling in at 1 bills drive.

Terrible.

BTW, this speaks to how poor many of the division winners were this year... All 4 home teams lost for the 1st time ever in the WC round this post season for the 1st time ever.

As bad as the Saints defense was, they improved in every defensive category after Rob Ryan left. Ryan was fired in the middle of November and I can't imagine that his phone was ringing with job offers.

Since 2010 Ryan has spent 1 year in Cleveland, 1 year in Dallas and 1 3/4  of a year in New Orleans, where he coordinated one of the worst defenses in NFL history. What a track record.

Edited by kishoph

Still traumatized over Cousins losing today, huh? ;) :p

Nope. I didn't watch the game but, looking at the stats, it looks like he had a very strong game for a guy playing his first playoff game. Against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

He had a great season and led his team to the playoffs.

Assistant Head Coach/Defense.

:cry:

So it's one of those "we're not actually telling you his role" type of hirings?  Nepotism at it's finest most likely.  It seems like that type of vague title is usually reserved for someone who has actually been a head coach.  Maybe someone can refresh my memory here.  I would have swore that we had one of those former head coaches in a position like this at some point within the last 10 years.  Am I just imagining things?

So it's one of those "we're not actually telling you his role" type of hirings?  Nepotism at it's finest most likely.  It seems like that type of vague title is usually reserved for someone who has actually been a head coach.  Maybe someone can refresh my memory here.  I would have swore that we had one of those former head coaches in a position like this at some point within the last 10 years.  Am I just imagining things?

Are you thinking of Marrone, maybe?  He's an assistant head coach / OL coach, whatever that means, with one of the crappy Florida teams.

Dick Lebeau was assitant head coach under Gregg Williams

I do think RG3 is better than Tyrod and fits the offense they'll have built so ... Hmmmmm ...

Edit: well, I think RG3 WAS better than Tyrod. I have no idea how his psyche is right now and where he's at physically. Mike Shanahan still needs to be banned from the NFL for that .

I do think RG3 is better than Tyrod and fits the offense they'll have built so ... Hmmmmm ...

Edit: well, I think RG3 WAS better than Tyrod. I have no idea how his psyche is right now and where he's at physically. Mike Shanahan still needs to be banned from the NFL for that ######.

I think he's going to land in Houston.

Agreed on the lobster.

I think he's going to land in Houston.

Agreed on the lobster.

I hope he does land in a spot that fully supports him and gives him a shot. Houston makes a lot of sense. If Peyton Manning wants to play another year the Texans are a team I could see taking a shot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.