Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

If you don't want to answer that's fine. Not really sure what I'm forgetting, though. To me, he's looked like the player he always has been which was never as bad as people here and in the media have made him out to be.

That game against Houston is burned into my mind. Take out the Watt interception, and all I remember from that game is Sammy running wide open across the field and throws going about 4 feet over his head. By the end of the third quarter Sammy and Woods were visually frustrated with EJ. Between week 1 vs. Chicago and week 4, I could see regression. I will venture to say that the EJ we saw this preseason was much better than the EJ of weeks 3 and 4 last year. Even though he still has a head-scratching throw from time to time, they are less prevalent and the "NFL" throws are occurring more often than before. I'd give a tip of the cap to not only EJ, but this coaching staff. Will he continue to improve? Not sure. Should the Bills look for the "next best QB prospect" in the draft? I think they should.

From watching his press conferences, he just didn't seem like that kind of guy. He seems humble. I could see someone like Karlos Williams doing that. 

But it would be a weird thing for TMZ to just make up, especially about Tyrod Taylor. What his agent said was also strange "Never talked to a dentist", which is an odd denial. My guess is he was joking about it with some two-faced secret TMZ source and they took it out of context. If you've ever been around gossip-hounds, you know how they'll take the smallest piece of information and spin it in the most negative way possible. 

From watching his press conferences, he just didn't seem like that kind of guy. He seems humble. I could see someone like Karlos Williams doing that.

Now why exactly could you see Williams doing it but not Taylor? Could you see Johnny Manziel or Richie Incognito doing it?

Now why exactly could you see Williams doing it but not Taylor? Could you see Johnny Manziel or Richie Incognito doing it?

Just based off the impression I had during interviews. I like to watch full interviews and press conferences on the Buffalo Bills website, one of my odd interests. Wish I could give you a link or a cite, but just my opinion. Sorry if it offended you.

Edited by musichunch

Just based off the impression I had during interviews. I like to watch full interviews and press conferences on the Buffalo Bills website, one of my odd interests. Wish I could give you a link or a cite, but just my opinion. Sorry if it offended you.

No need to apologize. I've always just found Karlos Williams to be a pretty relaxed guy at the podium. Haven't really seen anything that would scream going for this strange form of glamour.

No need to apologize. I've always just found Karlos Williams to be a pretty relaxed guy at the podium. Haven't really seen anything that would scream going for this strange form of glamour.

It's just a very hip hop culture, narcissistic thing to do. Richie Incognito went to high school in Arizona and if you read his father's forum posts after the Martin incident, you get a good feel for what kind of family he comes from. Certainly the opposite of Martin's upper-middle class liberal, academic Bay Area/Los Angeles roots.

Williams was involved in a drug deal robbery which is not just a "stupid college kid" thing to do. You need to really be involved with the wrong people. And I just get a mischievous feel from him in interviews that I can't explain. So perhaps he doesn't fit the narcissistic profile, but I quickly named him as somebody off the top of my head who would be more likely to do it than Taylor, who is succeeding in a position that requires a very high level of maturity. And the fact that he's overcome a lot of obstacles to get there, it just doesn't seem right for him to do something like this.  

The Bills are working out Billy Cundiff today?

My interest in football has been rapidly waning over the last few years. Between the non-stop commercials, the thuggery, the inept motives of Goddell, egos and free agency that have pretty much ruined any chances of dynasties any more................... I was almost ready to give it up completely this year. If it hadn't been for fantasy football I probably would have given up already. The hiring of Rex Ryan sparked my interest slightly and I was back on board this year. I wasn't keen on going with Tie Rod, but I understand the options were limited. But with cutting Freddie and possibly looking to replace Carpenter because of a couple of bad pre-season games I'm this close to giving up. It's just not entertaining any more and I'm getting the feeling this team is going to miss the playoffs again.

Really? Billy Cundiff?

The Bills are working out Billy Cundiff today?

My interest in football has been rapidly waning over the last few years. Between the non-stop commercials, the thuggery, the inept motives of Goddell, egos and free agency that have pretty much ruined any chances of dynasties any more................... I was almost ready to give it up completely this year. If it hadn't been for fantasy football I probably would have given up already. The hiring of Rex Ryan sparked my interest slightly and I was back on board this year. I wasn't keen on going with Tie Rod, but I understand the options were limited. But with cutting Freddie and possibly looking to replace Carpenter because of a couple of bad pre-season games I'm this close to giving up. It's just not entertaining any more and I'm getting the feeling this team is going to miss the playoffs again.

Really? Billy Cundiff?

Im sure there is a florida team for you to root for...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.