Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Burners you can use in multiple situations

Crabtree is more of a power receiving who uses his size well.

If that's what they're looking for in Harvin they already have Sammy. Crabtree is a bad comparison for Harvin. They weren't handing the ball off to Crabtree or doing a bunch of simple routes to get him the ball and let him go.

Edited by Tank

Crabtree is more of a power receiving who uses his size well.

If that's what they're looking for in Harvin they already have Sammy. Crabtree is a bad comparison for Harvin. They weren't handing the ball off to Crabtree or doing a bunch of simple routes to get him the ball and let him go.

I thought they were doing that with Crabtree, my mistake. Would Goodwin be a more accurate comparison?

Bills holding another press conference soon. Not clear what for. I assume Felton.

I thought they were doing that with Crabtree, my mistake. Would Goodwin be a more accurate comparison?

Not really since he's not versatile at all. Just runs straight. Harvin is hard to compare. Watkins is the closest between both rosters (Buffalo/San Fran). But Sammy is bigger and stronger.

Bills announce the Felton signing. So that's what the presser is.

4 years, $9.2 mill. $2.3 mill per. $4M guaranteed.

Edited by Tank

Exactly--all depends on what the $10 million is. If it's just base salary on the 3rd season, then it only counts against the cap in that season.

Okay. I think the conceit of "guaranteed salary" is new to me. So, if they gave him his $10M in guaranteed salary for 2017, with no bonus, then they could further fractionalize the previously awarded (remaining balance of?) bonus money ($4.75M) over the remaining life of the deal. His base for the upcoming year is reportedly $4.8M.

Sheesh. I give up.

According to the New York Daily News, the Jets are trading for Fitzpatrick. It will reunite him with Chan Gailey.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/25102371/report-texans-on-verge-of-trading-ryan-fitzpatrick-to-the-jets

I wonder if they go get Stevie and even C.J.

Trade for Fitz is complete, done for a late conditional pick.

Well, at least this all but guarantees 2 divisional wins against the Jets this season. Fitz was murdered by Rex every time we played the Jets

@GregABedard: Seahawks only have first-round grades for 16 players in this year's draft.  

I find it curious they'd release him without knowing if Miami will match. I guess they just don't want Chandler at his current price or are supremely (perhaps too) confident Miami will not match.

I think they know. Miami's actions recently seem to indicate they'll let Clay walk. If not, this gets interesting.

I think they know. Miami's actions recently seem to indicate they'll let Clay walk. If not, this gets interesting.

Well, they did just cut Starks to save $5mil. Hopefully that was for something else though, not matching Clay. On that note, what percentage of fans are going to see Clay's first year salary equal that of Jimmy Graham and Julius Thomas and absolutely lose their mind? I, for one, am eagerly awaiting the overreaction.

Scott chandler just released

I'd say that means a deal with Clay has to about done

Thank god, Scott "Rock Hands" Chandler has been my least favorite Bill these last few seasons.

#Bills save $2.25M by releasing Scott Chandler. Would have made $2.85M this year. Dead money is only 600K.

Edited by WildComrade

Doesn't look like the Bills ever got involved this time around...

Michael Silver @MikeSilver

I expect the Rams to re-sign WR Kenny Britt soon

Adam Caplan @caplannfl

#Raiders signed DT Dan Williams.

Meh. The one I think we missed on was Cory Redding. Could have played a solid role as a starter in 34 looks and he was cheap.

Actually they seem to like Clay as their Delanie Walker. I could still see Vernon Davis coming on a draft day trade.

Yeah, I can see that, too. Roman sure likes his tightends. He's not above lining up 10 of them in front of his QB. As long as one can also snap the ball. 

GO BILLS!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.