Zemgus makes All-Star Team

matter2003

[]While I agree the All-Star game isn't really the place to evaluate goalies. [/b]

The players are really not taking this game serious. I'm OK with it but the NHL should be embarrassed.Watching this game with a sleeping baby isn't easy. The goal horn goes off every 90 seconds.

True. But this is clearly not the regular season Fleury. He looks to be in playoff form. ;)

Kaner wasn't drunk enough last night.

This all star game thing is pretty meh.

Agreed. Creative but slow. I was also disappointed in the fastest skater competition yesterday. I liked how both skaters use to start on the red line and go behind the net.

Imagine if Kaleta was in an All Star Game. The leagues best and unsuspecting players would make him feel like a fat kid in a candy store.

Avril Lavigne

Justin Beiber

come on ppl keep the list going

the beebs and his photo shopped package.

Not a big loss, we just turned it off. They are just standing around, cute passes, goal. Of course it's an exhibition, but at least freakin' skate. They are on pace to score 30 (uncontested) goals. (i looked, record is 26, 2001).

I know, and honestly I didn't have a ton of interest in watching, but I would've at least had it on in the background. How does the NHL expect to broaden their fan base when they keep playing on high-tier niche channels?

As if something better is on right now.

Exactly; lots of people might've watched that game for lack of competition from other sporting events, but given the channel chosen it wasn't even an option for a huge number of us. Edited by biodork

It's ok. He plays for District 5. I mean the Sabres.

I believe they said he and Bergeron had no points right before it ended.

Girgs and Kopitar were the lone players without a point. I don't think the style of game was Girgs cup of tea to be honest. 2/3rds of his game (back checking/strong D and physical board play) weren't allowed so it does make sense he'd have trouble playing in this lax game.

Girgs and Kopitar were the lone players without a point. I don't think the style of game was Girgs cup of tea to be honest. 2/3rds of his game (back checking/strong D and physical board play) weren't allowed so it does make sense he'd have trouble playing in this lax game.

Maybe but listening to 90% of posters you'd think he would have had 5 goals and 10 points.

I not only think he didn't look good; on top of it, I think he looked like a bad teammate in the first. He took two shots, and on each occasion, he had a teammate with a better shot.  ESPECIALLY on the breakaway; there was a trailer.

I get that he had pressure on him from home.  

I still want him here.

Bad, bad ZG first period!

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.