GDT: 10/28/14 Sabres vs Leafs 7:30 P.M.

Wyldnwoody44

At least they are making it easier to root against them. Once Reinhart and Zadarov are gone you have about 5 guys playing that are part of this teams future. I don't want the rest of these clowns that are just passing through town to mess this up.

If we were playing guys like Grigs, Reinhart, etc I would want wins. Benoit, Meszarous, etc. No thanks. Just do your job and ensure us McEichle. That is why your here.

The Leafs are a mess right now and the Sabres might be starting to figure things out. This is a winnable game and I expect the Sabres to come out with some grit early. Nothing better than getting two points against the team right above you in the division. AND it's the Leafs.

Swing that purse Dion.

758486923_396121.gif

At least they are making it easier to root against them. Once Reinhart and Zadarov are gone you have about 5 guys playing that are part of this teams future. I don't want the rest of these clowns that are just passing through town to mess this up.

If we were playing guys like Grigs, Reinhart, etc I would want wins. Benoit, Meszarous, etc. No thanks. Just do your job and ensure us McEichle. That is why your here.

You do know about the lottery right?

This is a HUGE game - I'm nervous already. Hopefully the Leafs come out and show some pride and skate the Sabres out of the rink. We need a 5 point seperation from us and them.

You really aught not to worry at this point in the year. Carolina will get their good players back and win plenty. Root for the Sabres to beat the ###### Leaves.

Christ Stewart

“The first one’s always tough to get. We will get it in eventually, that’s for sure, but It's time to get desperate."

I laughed when I read this... but I have a dirty mind.

On a completely different note

SabresTweeter: Fun fact. RT @Hockeyequipmgr: Neuvirth uses a WR glove on his catching hand. I got it from @billsequipment. #BUFvsTOR

Christ Stewart

“The first one’s always tough to get. We will get it in eventually, that’s for sure, but It's time to get desperate."

I laughed when I read this... but I have a dirty mind.

On a completely different note

SabresTweeter: Fun fact. RT @Hockeyequipmgr: Neuvirth uses a WR glove on his catching hand. I got it from @billsequipment. #BUFvsTOR

Can't say I blame him; I always wore a thin leather glove under the catching glove. Pads are better today, but few things hurt more than a stinger to the palm.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.