[OT] Halloween Costumes

Weave

I borrowed my buddies transformer costume. Kinda lame, people liked it though.

Kinda sucked cuz my helmet was off most of the night so i could drink. Guess i didn't think that one through all the way...

Pretty cool.

I had to keep adjusting my mask the whole night because of sweat ha.

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting this thread.

Tis the Saturday before Halloween.  Who is attending Halloween parties?

We hit the Salvation Army store last week to see if anything caught our eye and inspired.  I spotted the perfect long, patterned cardigan for a The Dude costume.  Pajama pants, v neck shirt, sandals, and a dirty blonde wig and I am good to go.  And of course I am bringing a  Mason jar of white russians.

The wife found a Mary Kay uniform (never knew they wore uniforms) and she's now accessorized in all the hot pink she can find.

Resurrecting this thread.

Tis the Saturday before Halloween. Who is attending Halloween parties?

We hit the Salvation Army store last week to see if anything caught our eye and inspired. I spotted the perfect long, patterned cardigan for a The Dude costume. Pajama pants, v neck shirt, sandals, and a dirty blonde wig and I am good to go. And of course I am bringing a Mason jar of white russians.

The wife found a Mary Kay uniform (never knew they wore uniforms) and she's now accessorized in all the hot pink she can find.

Those are solid costumes.

Josie and I are doing our Alien costumes that we didn't get to use last year because I got pneumonia. :bag:

Those are solid costumes.

Josie and I are doing our Alien costumes that we didn't get to use last year because I got pneumonia. :bag:

Seriously so happy I chose Ripley. it's the comfiest costume I've ever worn. A flightsuit and hightops, my natural hair. No corsets, no heels... Though I'm not sure I'll ever top my weird faun demon lady from a few years ago. Nearly swallowed my fake fangs a couple times... Prosthetic ears were a lot of fun too. Can barely see them in these pics. 

zYcDe4F.png

ZaydlIz.png

d4rk as Marty... baby faced....

Edited by Josie914

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.