GDT: 10/22/14 Sabres at Ducks 10:30 MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I am so excited for this. Playing a Ducks team that quite frankly has no chance in hell of beating a fired up Sabres team. I mean Ennis V Getzlaf? We all know who wins that matchup and don't even get me started on Stafford v Perry, Stafford is the hands down favorite. The only thing that Anaheim has got going for them is our 2nd line center Girgensons is questionable in all 3 zones. I am calling and easy win for the Blue n Gold, 5-1.

I am so excited for this. Playing a Ducks team that quite frankly has no chance in hell of beating a fired up Sabres team. I mean Ennis V Getzlaf? We all know who wins that matchup and don't even get me started on Stafford v Perry, Stafford is the hands down favorite. The only thing that Anaheim has got going for them is our 2nd line center Girgensons is questionable in all 3 zones. I am calling and easy win for the Blue n Gold, 5-1.

wut.

Must lose game.

Oh, and we can't score any goals either.

More suckiness, this time from the Sabres site:

Although the team has been shut out in back-to-back games, Nolan has decided to let these combinations continue to work through it. Buffalo has never been shut out in three-straight games.

With 4 days between games I should be chomping at the bit to watch tonight, but not exactly enthused given their early performance. I'll be watching, but definitely not staying up late to watch the whole game if they're playing like they have been lately.

I've only got the free Center Ice preview for 3 more days but I'm not sure if I'm going to watch or not. I'm fully on board with the tank but it's tough to get motivated to watch a slaughter of my favorite team. All I know is we better damn well get one of the big 2 and whoever we get better damn well be as good as advertised. I know we have a stacked pipeline and better days are ahead and all that but I desperately want to see a stud player on this roster within the next couple of seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.