Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

So any player who has underperformed this year bares no blame whatsoever?  I can think of a thread on here that has been renamed about 85 times that should be deleted if that is indeed the case.

I'm confused. What are you arguing?

Despite not having my normal freak out on here after last night's loss, I'm not feeling great about our chances. The Toronto game will likely dictate the rest of the season... If we beat them then we can basically give up because 1-4 the rest of the way ain't happening.

Not biting. Paranoia =/= giving up.

The offer will remain open after tonight's game ;)

So, the thought occurred to me that if the Sabres drop to third due to the lottery pick, we will get to see the "There Are Other Ways to Build a Team" concept put into action. 

There Are No Words

@WGR550: "I have not seen a celebration in a Sabre room like that since they won a playoff series." - @pham1717

Meh.  He's just trying to make us feel bad so the fans cheer *for* them at the game tonight.

There Are No Words

@WGR550: "I have not seen a celebration in a Sabre room like that since they won a playoff series." - @pham1717

I can't believe that fans are so shocked by this.  When we started booing them when they scored we should have expected backlash.  Say what you will about them as players.  They have pride.  And they didn't get where they are without a healthy competitive streak. We basically challenged them.  Uncle Teddy couldn't have dished up a better motivational speech.

I can't believe that fans are so shocked by this.  When we started booing them when they scored we should have expected backlash.  Say what you will about them as players.  They have pride.  And they didn't get where they are without a healthy competitive streak. We basically challenged them.  Uncle Teddy couldn't have dished up a better motivational speech.

You can't believe a group of fans who eat/sleep/breath finishing 30th and have nearly hurled themselves from a bridge at least a dozen times this year would respond in less-than-level-headed fashion? I can't believe that you can't believe that :p

You can't believe a group of fans who eat/sleep/breath finishing 30th and have nearly hurled themselves from a bridge at least a dozen times this year would respond in less-than-level-headed fashion? I can't believe that you can't believe that :P

You're right.  Ridiculous overreaction to players celebrating a win for themselves is something I should expect.

My guess is that the Desert Dogs pick up 7 of their 10 remaining points. IF that's all they get, then 3-3-0 wins it outright and 2-3-1 wins on the tiebreaker.<br /><br />The home stretch starts tonight. Bring it home boys.

I'm not shocked by it at all. It's indicative of the type of fool's gold this team is trying to pedal. That they needed to discover their competitive fire as a result of being challenged by their own fans is pitiful and says all I need to know about them as a team. There's a reason they are vying for last place, after all. They are losers. And wrestling 29th place to prove otherwise is no sort of statement at all. Statements needed to be made in the first 10 games, not the last 10. 

GO SABRES!!!

I am absolutely insulted by Mezsaros' remarks in his pregame interview tonight. 75 games into the season, he decided he had to work harder? That's a bigger phuck you to the the fans than anything the fans did by cheering for the opposition. They can't get rid of these losers fast enough. 

GO SABRES!!!