Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

1000 balls would increase the randomness vs using just 200 balls.    ps, i was a maths magor, don't argue with me.

Myth major?

Math maggot?

Milk minor?

Arghhhhhhh confused

I was a meth mejure once upon a day. His meths are as pure as Walter White's blue sky.

Better to tank this year than next as the top team can drop to the #4 spot in the 2016 draft.

I was a meth mejure once upon a day. His meths are as pure as Walter White's blue sky.

Better to tank this year than next as the top team can drop to the #4 spot in the 2016 draft.

im gonna be back to mainlining walters w a combo of k8s if this get more stressful

She always said the first half was the hardest half. Should be smooth sailing from here.

once you do that to her . you had  better be willing to have that in the regular rotaion..

Oil down 3 already, Varlamov yanked, giving up 3 on 7 shots. Half way through the fist.

some cautious good news as both are temporarily affected the city's heart condition like nitroglycerin at least for one day or two..

OIL are gonna blow it.

thats a buffalo attitude... lets start a new attitude... im dressed as that saturday night live guy with the sweater an the mirror... your good enough, you look grate and good things are gonna happen... really they will.. really?

3-3. Ryan O'Riely

story of my life.. i hate being right.. you must feel the same... edmontton looks better these days.. maybe they overcome.. buck up sparky... yotes won// ya never know.. cmon get happy.. frank plays the partridge family..

Edmonton now has 55P with eight games left to go.  Buffalo has 47P with nine games left to go.

If Edmonton loses out, Buffalo would have to gather nine points (0.500) or better to get bumped.  Our last ten is 1-7-2 (0.200).

We're getting closer.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Current standings through games played 3/25.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC M# CPM

Buffalo      73 46 20  7 99 117 18 14   13 19.1

Arizona      74 45 21  8 96 112 16 19   22 13.4

Edmonton     74 40 21 13 93 109 16 22   25 12.4

Toronto      74 41 27  6 88 104 16 27       9.5

Carolina     72 36 26 10 82 102 20 33       8.6

Columbus     73 35 34  4 74  92 18 --       6.8

CPM = per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 3/25 in AM

Eulers started out looking like they'd give up 2; then they thought better of it for a bit; but decided in the end to give up the pair. So, since Sabres have the tie breaker on them, they can lock up Hannifan with a 5-4-0 finish. The Eulers are looking for some sort of an angle now as their chances have been distilled to almost ether.

Thursday night is almost here. 4 teams in action: Loafs, Candy Canes, and a couple of others in some slightly anticipated game. Yes, the 1st of nearly back to back 6 baggers (on a scale of 1 - 5) is nigh upon us. The Desert Dogs sled down the Lake Erie icepack to take their chances in Buffalo. Hopefully lead dog Doan isn't too exhaused from the trip and abusing Glendening all night long in the Motor City. Sabres can take a commanding lead w/ a 2 point effort. Dogs can tighten it up w/ a 2 point effort, but they'll still need additional help. Early indications are that it will be Smith and Hackett between the pipes. Less than 24 hours to find out for sure.

Dammit. Everyone else is going back to their old usernames but I made too many changes. I can't change again until May.

Maybe I'll wait and see if Neuvirth comes back in free agency before I decide on a new name.

its just like back in '98 when everyone bought N'Sync, but then you didn't have money for that Limp Bizkit album.