Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

If anyone's interested in reading some melt downs from the other side, go read the yotes HF boards GDT from tonight. Some posters going off the deep end over this CHL loss.

That's funny, I was just wondering how the Yotes fan(s) was taking this loss.

Hilarious.... I posted a few posts over on the GDT in the Yotes forum, and they were all deleted.

- I pointed out that the Sabres control their own destiny now *even if* they lose to Arizona.  Twice.

- They claimed the Sabres will be in the draft lottery next year as well; I countered, pointing out that if the Sabres get McEichel,

1) Pegula-bucks pay for a top-tier coach like Babcock

2) Sabres are now flush with centers to the point that one or two may have to play wing

3) Jettison Benny and the Mez, replace with Pysyk & McCabe

4) Arturs Irbe and the Zen of Goalie Coaching

5) Pegula-bucks and cap room to sign one or two free agents to fill holes on wing, goalie, etc.

6) PLAYOFFS

- Someone mentioned that "Arcobello is still an Oiler. He's a ****ing double agent."  I pointed out that the same is true of Derek Roy, still "playing for Buffalo" as an Oiler.

Magic Numbers for games played through 3/24 (18 days left in the regular season)

Carolina - 3

Toronto - 5

Edmonton - 13

Arizona - 14

Nashville, Montreal, NY Islanders, Anaheim, NY Rangers, Tampa Bay, Detroit, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, Minnesota, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Los Angeles, Boston, San Jose, Dallas, Ottawa, Florida, Colorado, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Columbus - Clinched

Nobody clinched tonight. Nobody can clinch tomorrow.

Current worst case: 7.5% (6th place) in the lottery

Edited by Tank

If anyone's interested in reading some melt downs from the other side, go read the yotes HF boards GDT from tonight. Some posters going off the deep end over this CHL loss.

You bastage!

Amazing! They literally sound exactly the same as us!

lol

I wouldn't rub it in... Bad kharma

Remember: this is Buffalo sports. I will celebrate when the last game ends or we have mathematically clinched 30th.

Shouldn't the Yotes get an automatic win for scoring 3 goals? That's unchartered territory.

Uncharted, too.

Neuvie in this case I believe the terminology was correct. You have to charter the tank.

Hilarious.... I posted a few posts over on the GDT in the Yotes forum, and they were all deleted.

- I pointed out that the Sabres control their own destiny now *even if* they lose to Arizona.  Twice.

- They claimed the Sabres will be in the draft lottery next year as well; I countered, pointing out that if the Sabres get McEichel,

1) Pegula-bucks pay for a top-tier coach like Babcock

2) Sabres are now flush with centers to the point that one or two may have to play wing

3) Jettison Benny and the Mez, replace with Pysyk & McCabe

4) Arturs Irbe and the Zen of Goalie Coaching

5) Pegula-bucks and cap room to sign one or two free agents to fill holes on wing, goalie, etc.

6) PLAYOFFS

- Someone mentioned that "Arcobello is still an Oiler. He's a ****ing double agent.[/size]"  I pointed out that the same is true of Derek Roy, still "playing for Buffalo" as an Oiler.

Your message-board muscles are Billy Fucillo huge.

Neuvie in this case I believe the terminology was correct. You have to charter the tank.

The adjective "unchartered" is describing the noun "territory."  In that context, it should be "uncharted."  But wait, maybe I should check.... Nope, I'm right.  Good thing.  Because a pedantic ass who's not correct is just an ass.

Amazing! They literally sound exactly the same as us!

hugobartwin.jpg

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

I wonder what GMTM might try to do to the roster for Thursday. I'd give Hodgson a try on defense and break him in with 30-32 minutes of ice time.

Love it!

Arizona just beat a playoff team on the road by scoring 5 goals...

That gives me hope that we can at least split with them...

The adjective "chartered" is describing the noun "territory."  In that context, it should be "charted."  But wait, maybe I should check.... Nope, I'm right.  Good thing.  Because a pedantic ass who's not correct is just an ass.

hugobartwin.jpg

All those brains and yet you cant charted a tank can you?

You have to charter the tank to get to the uncharted territory. Better?

We good bro? :unsure:

I will probably drive out to Glendale after work on the 30th to watch the tank.  I can get a lower bowl seat in my section of choice for about $50.  The traffic will suck but I have to go home to feed the dog and let the poor boy out to pee. 

I think it would be fun to watch the tank in person.  I'll wear my Yotes jersey for this one.

Were we ever bad?

No. Of course not. But I lost my mind getting schooled on the adjective noun comparison. Tanks rule. For the rest of this season :beer:

That's nice but as a Buffalo fan I can't help but still be cautious. Key is a split with Arizona. If we split there are only 7 other games for us and we should be able to avoid getting 6 more points then Yotes or Oilers. Very unexpected good news tonight!

I will probably drive out to Glendale after work on the 30th to watch the tank.  I can get a lower bowl seat in my section of choice for about $50.  The traffic will suck but I have to go home to feed the dog and let the poor boy out to pee. 

I think it would be fun to watch the tank in person.  I'll wear my Yotes jersey for this one.

Please say it's their original jersey.

And it's on the 30th, you say....?  :angel:

No. Of course not. But I lost my mind getting schooled on the adjective noun comparison. Tanks rule. For the rest of this season :beer:

Don't feel bad.  I'm the one with the affliction.   :wacko: