Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

This is much more fun than watching the Sabres.  I feel like I can root for my team's interests without feeling like a traitor.

(No, I am not calling "tankers" traitors and no, I do not want to resurrect the debate in this thread.  Just talking about my own fun is all.)

Perfectly stated and relatable. Nice to root for a team and not feel like I need a shower afterward.

GO SANRES!!!

Current standings through games played 3/24.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM
Buffalo      73 46 20  7 99 117 18 14   18.6
Arizona      74 45 21  8 96 112 16 19   14.3
Edmonton     73 40 20 13 93 111 18 22   12.1
Toronto      74 41 27  6 88 104 16 27    9.4
Carolina     72 36 26 10 82 102 20 33    8.6
Columbus     73 35 34  4 74  92 18 --    8.0

CPM = per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 3/22 in AM

Last night 8 CHL points available, all 8 collected. Tonight 4 CHL points available, all left on the table. Desert Dogs no longer control their own destiny. They also upped their ROW lead over the Sabres to 5. They will need to win outright to take the trophy; a tie will go to the Sabres.

Eulers only squad in action Wednesday night as everyone gets ready for the 6 bagger on a scale of 5 setting up in Buffalo Thursday night as the resistable force comes into town to do battle with the moveable object.

Edited by Taro T

This is much more fun than watching the Sabres.  I feel like I can root for my team's interests without feeling like a traitor.

(No, I am not calling "tankers" traitors and no, I do not want to resurrect the debate in this thread.  Just talking about my own fun is all.)

Yeah, it looks like for the next couple of weeks the Yotes are the team to pull for at the NHL. That was a fun game to watch. Though they're NHL bad, it's tough to go a month and a half with no breaks. Hopefully this starts them on a bit of an NHL winning streak.

Because Sabres hold the tie breaker, if they go 6-2-1 in their last 9, they've got it locked. A split or better in this almost home & home would be huge; would drop the record of record down to 5-3-1.