Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

Saw this last week, it was from one of the Canadian Journalists (I can't remember which one Sorry Tank) , said that Nashville could have strong interest in Enroth with Rinne being out for awhile.  

Rinne's only going to be out for a short while.  He's skating again today.  Nashville will deal with it- Carter Hutton backed him up decent enough anyways.

I have no idea where to put Sabres notes like this that aren't thread worthy so im just going to keep throwing them in random spots:

Ted Nolan said Matt Ellis will likely be w/the Sabres for a while. He came up a couple weeks before Christmas last year and never went back.

I have no idea where to put Sabres notes like this that aren't thread worthy so im just going to keep throwing them in random spots:

Ted Nolan said Matt Ellis will likely be w/the Sabres for a while. He came up a couple weeks before Christmas last year and never went back.

Seems like we should have a thread for Player Personnel started after the roster is set every season. 

:sick:

Ellis being up "for a while" makes me think a Stafford or Stewart deal may be close.

NSH and CBJ are down their top goalie, I wonder if we trade with one of them. I could imagine NSH giving us a first for Enroth if we play our cards right. At least a 2nd though

From a post on another website, I saw that Rinne might be skating with the team again. 

From a post on another website, I saw that Rinne might be skating with the team again. 

If so, then I'd guess CBJ's 2nd is the best we'll get unless they get stupid.

You have a good imagination.

NSH traded a 1st for Gaustad, and I'd assume they see themselves as a contender thus making their 1st in the late 20's which is far more commonly traded then that of a 1st in the top half of the draft.

What do you guys think of this...

Myers & BUF's 2nd rounder for ROR and COL's 1st and a conditional 1st if ROR doesn't resign in 1.5 years. However, the 2nd rounder becomes the higher of the two non-BUF 1sts if COL misses the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.