SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

So with thorny out, how many people to I need to liquidate in order to get in?

17 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Actually, this would be a good thing to put over into one of the clubs.

It is in a club but Derrico is trying to publicize his efforts to get the league together. 

• Like (+1) 1

@JujuFish - I think you have to stay in the league.  No choice man.  You're a dynasty.  Your the Bill Bilichick of our league.  I'm sure when the September days get shorter and the football season is ramping up you will be full go ;)

Ok @Eleven, I think we should have enough for a Winner's and 'Relegation' League.  Ours is now full.  I had you, SDS and gilbert on the wait list but there have been more since then.  Did you want to set that up?  Shall we keep the leagues fairly close in terms of points etc. so we can continue on the 'Winners' and 'Relegation Leagues'?

As had been discussed, the top 2 teams in the finals from the Relegation will move up to the Winners.  Likewise, the bottom 2 in the winners will fall down for the next season.

12 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I can set it up.  Who are the posters who have expressed interest besides me, SDS, and gilbert?

Poor @dEnnis the Menace came in last so he got the boot.  Are you interested in playing Dennis?

@Briere48 and @ExWNYer have also asked to join.

There is more room now in Sabrespace Fantasy Football for those who also would like to join.

@Eleven - We also have 12 in our league right now.  It's fun but it also leads to a very shallow free agency.  If others are ok with it we could start the two newbies in the relegation league.  For instance if you end up with say 8, we could start Taro and jsb there and have two leagues of 10?  I guess it depends on how many you have.

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned in the 'Club' section, we should start thinking of a draft date/time.  Any ideas?  I had mentioned that last year we had it Labour Day but in the evening (I think around 9) so if anyone was away that weekend they were usually back by then.  I'm open to whenever.

Also, I will pm jsb and Taro as I need an email address to send you the link to the league.

4 hours ago, Derrico said:

As mentioned in the 'Club' section, we should start thinking of a draft date/time.  Any ideas?  I had mentioned that last year we had it Labour Day but in the evening (I think around 9) so if anyone was away that weekend they were usually back by then.  I'm open to whenever.

Also, I will pm jsb and Taro as I need an email address to send you the link to the league.

Works for me

4 hours ago, Derrico said:

I'm west coast time so that would be around 6pm.... I may be traveling home from my boy's tournaments in Simi Valley/Valencia at that time.... but if that time works for everyone else, then I'll figure something out.   

Just now, pi2000 said:

I'm west coast time so that would be around 6pm.... I may be traveling home from my boy's tournaments in Simi Valley/Valencia at that time.... but if that time works for everyone else, then I'll figure something out.   

I would be fine going with the Tuesday?  or Thursday before that weekend? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.