Official 2015 NHL Draft Thread

LGR4GM

Jack Eichel's media session from today should be posted soon. Brian Duff just tweeted that it was a really good interview.

For now we have:

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/06/25/sabres-scouting-director-hoping-murray-can-make-some-magic-happen/

""Working with Tim in the past, he makes the draft very exciting," said Royce, who previously worked with Murray in Ottawa. "Being on his staff, we're not sure what he's going to do, what he's going to pull out of his pocket, if he's going to make some magic happen. It makes for an exciting time."

can we get this pinned?

We are less than 24 hours away to the start of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft. With that said here is a round up of the news I have read in the last hour.

First is that Arizona now expects to move the 3rd overall pick to 1 of 4 teams. No source yet says Buffalo is involved.

Second Jack Eichel joked he hopes he gets selected tomorrow. We love you jack, can't wait to FNC you at the FNC.

Third, ROR could be moved tomorrow because rumor is the Avs want a 2015 first rounder.

Fourth, Tim Murray has approached several teams about moving up. Now that being said no one will say anything for sure but it is guesstimated that he wants to be in the 9-12 range. We shall see.

Outside of that I am excited for Sabres Christmas which for me is the draft.

Cheers

2015 Mock http://flamesnation.ca/2015/6/25/2015-nhl-mock-draft?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitterhe got the 1st 8 correct last year.

It's Christmas where we are finally getting the cool limited edition toy!!

@NicholsOnHockey: General manager told Friedman today that he expects a boatload (Friedman's term, not GM's) of trades coming...

Edited by BRAWNDO

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/06/25/hoopla-behind-him-eichel-heads-to-nhl-draft-feeling-appreciative-and-relaxed/

The hoopla is finally in Jack Eichel's rearview mirror. He's done throwing baseballs, scoring on 8-year-olds, avoiding alligators and facing a barrage of cameras.

Until the Buffalo Sabres call his name with the second overall pick Friday night in the NHL Draft, Eichel is just going to be an 18-year-old hanging out with his family. They'll walk the beach in Florida and reflect on the long journey they've made together.

Happy draft day! Happy eichel day!!

God knows the ###### we've been through to earn this fine moment.

I wonder if anti-tankers are happy today? 

Read through the 2014 draft thread yesterday. Funny reading how certain people would be pissed off if the Sabres took Ekblad. Though to be fair it was more about position (D) rather than directed at the player himself.

Read through the 2014 draft thread yesterday. Funny reading how certain people would be pissed off if the Sabres took Ekblad. Though to be fair it was more about position (D) rather than directed at the player himself.

Damn hipster. I don't like his beard.

Ekblad is great but I'm still happy we got Reinhart. For years we were deprive of centers and now we are poised to be stacked down the middle.