Official 2015 NHL Draft Thread

LGR4GM

I don't like that there isn't a draft tracker at the side of the screen, like in previous years. I'm at work, watching without sound and I'm not supposed to have my phone out. Way to make it easy for me NBC/work

First world problem

So Minnesota takes someone from Scandinavia with a two-letter last name.  If there ever has been something more Minnesota, please tell me.  It's like they brought hot dish (we call it casserole) to the freaking draft.

So the Habs just picked.  Some defenseman from the WHL.  What does THAT feel like?  Hey, I'm just some kid from Saskatchewan or whatever.  And the freaking Montreal Canadiens just drafted me.

Tampa just made a smart move on the Isles.  On Snow's watch, of course.

Edited by Eleven

Did anyone think the Isles would end up with more first rounders than the Sabres today?

Do the Leafs realize if they want to emulate the Patriots by trading down for more picks, they need to win first.

The quote of the combine

@HackswithHaggs: Colin White said his favorite part of the NHL combine week was going to a concert and "meeting some Buffalo girls." Best answer all day

Did anyone think the Isles would end up with more first rounders than the Sabres today?

Do the Leafs realize if they want to emulate the Patriots by trading down for more picks, they need to win first.

The quote of the combine

@HackswithHaggs: Colin White said his favorite part of the NHL combine week was going to a concert and "meeting some Buffalo girls." Best answer all day

McGahee and White must have different taste in women

The quote of the combine

:lol: I did see tons of the prospects at the canalside concert that Thursday. You gotta remember they're still teenagers

Since next year's draft is in BFLO, I'm assuming most of you will probably attend. I highly recommend it, that was quite an experience. Not very often you can get the opportunity to see one up close and personal unless you travel a lot. 

Did anyone see what boston picked with #13 #14 and #15 ?  Seems they reached a bit.

#13 Zboril

Mostly predicted to go bottom of 1st round

#14 Debrusk

bottom first round early 2nd mostly

#15 Senyshin

this guy never made 1st round in any mock i saw, and mostly bottom 2nd round.

2/3 are possible busts here.   I thought there were alot of better players around , bruins fans must be fuming.

Did anyone see what boston picked with #13 #14 and #15 ?  Seems they reached a bit.

#13 Zboril

Mostly predicted to go bottom of 1st round

#14 Debrusk

bottom first round early 2nd mostly

#15 Senyshin

this guy never made 1st round in any mock i saw, and mostly bottom 2nd round.

2/3 are possible busts here.   I thought there were alot of better players around , bruins fans must be fuming.

It's like they wanted to use those 3 picks to trade up or something...

Poor Bruins. Couldn't get the Hanafin they needed

It's like they wanted to use those 3 picks to trade up or something...

Poor Bruins. Couldn't get the Hanafin they needed

Nice players for 2019.

Wow, Islanders look a little dumb trading a former 4th overall for a 16 and 31. Must be someone they want left on the board.

I think the move makes sense for them.

Wow, Islanders look a little dumb trading a former 4th overall for a 16 and 31. Must be someone they want left on the board.

The Sabres just traded a former 12th overall and a former 16th overall for a former 33d overall.  Does draft position really matter once the player is known?  I think the Isles actually did something right for once with this one.

The Sabres just traded a former 12th overall and a former 16th overall for a former 33d overall. Does draft position really matter once the player is known? I think the Isles actually did something right for once with this one.

Me too. Especially with Barzal on the board. Absolute steal there.

And they can likely get a solid guy at 33 still. They clearly never felt comfortable giving him full-time minutes in their top six after many said he was ready.

This is a good deal for both teams.