Official 2015 NHL Draft Thread

LGR4GM

Oh ya, there's still a draft tonight and we're still getting Jack Eichel.  Excellent.

This trade will not take away from my Eichel day!  I'm heading home tonight and chugging a bud light and then drinking nothing but Jack and Cokes!!!!!!

:beer:  :beer: :beer:  :beer:  

Because it's interesting to talk about different possibilities? How boring would it be if everyone just said "sit on hands, let prospects develop" and that was it?

Schoop is that you? 

Oh ya, there's still a draft tonight and we're still getting Jack Eichel.  Excellent.

This trade will not take away from my Eichel day!  I'm heading home tonight and chugging a bud light and then drinking nothing but Jack and Cokes!!!!!!

:beer:  :beer: :beer:  :beer:  

This truly is an awesome day  :lol:  :beer:

Sitting next to the Buffalo table. Got my blank road jersey and beard on.

Shook hands with Duffer.

Kinda funny: Darcy is at the next table for ARI, Lindy is at the other next table for DAL.

Had a horrific daydream where Boston trades 13,14,and 15 for 2. They would kill to get Eichel in Beantown.

Sitting next to the Buffalo table. Got my blank road jersey and beard on.

Shook hands with Duffer.

Kinda funny: Darcy is at the next table for ARI, Lindy is at the other next table for DAL.

Had a horrific daydream where Boston trades 13,14,and 15 for 2. They would kill to get Eichel in Beantown.

did you bring the Murray tank poster?