Off Topic - What Lucic Told Weise

LGR4GM

I thought we were supposed to have a little fun with this... but if you think that hot headed I talian said something like that so tame... I have some land in Love Canal that has been deemed safe to live on for you.

The point is that he's an idiot. There's no way he would come up with something even the least bit creative. "You suck" is the limit of his imagination.

The point is that he's an idiot. There's no way he would come up with something even the least bit creative. "You suck" is the limit of his imagination.

Or I'll kill you, or I am coming after you next year you... expletive. But yeh, I agree... still he should be raked over the coals and drawn and quartered.. Might make a good steak if he was seasoned and properly tenderized :)

Or I'll kill you, or I am coming after you next year you... expletive. But yeh, I agree... still he should be raked over the coals and drawn and quartered.. Might make a good steak if he was seasoned and properly tenderized :)

nah, that meat's spoiled rotten.

Um,

Lucic isn't I talian.

He is Canadian and his roots are in Yugoslavia. He is of Serb heritage.

The "proper" way to spell his name is ... Lučić and it should be pronounced L U Ch E CH

Ah, thanks, thought that big beak was Italian... Serbian, the explains a lot... proves he is a hater.

Um,

Lucic isn't I talian.

He is Canadian and his roots are in Yugoslavia. He is of Serb heritage.

The "proper" way to spell his name is ... Lučić and it should be pronounced L U Ch E CH

the post WWWII conglomeration of Slavic countries was an anachronism. Serbian ethnic hatred and ethnic cleansing started the war there. Obviously, Lucic has some pent up resentment probably ingrained genetically in his roots... Edited by Icehole

Ah, thanks, thought that big beak was Italian... Serbian, the explains a lot... proves he is a hater.

As most on the board are aware I have strong ties to Bosnia and what happened there in the early-mid 90's. I also feel strongly who were the bad guys in that conflict.

That said, Milan being a Canadian-Serbian does not prove that he is a hater.

As most on the board are aware I have strong ties to Bosnia and what happened there in the early-mid 90's. I also feel strongly who were the bad guys in that conflict.

That said, Milan being a Canadian-Serbian does not prove that he is a hater.

I know what I said was over the top and from what I know of my heritage, I was adopted, it was either Bosnian or Croate, I too understand what happened. Have a very good friend in Special Forces who was over there and it was not pretty. Glad to see you are not a hater.

Though, having met a few Serbs lately that immigrated from there, I have to say I have not met one yet who was not intense.

Edited by Icehole

Pantheistic hockey lines...... I want Vishnu the Destroyer on LW

Odin at Center

Cronus at RW

Ganesh in Goal.

I'll take Hera on defense. Nothing gets past that woman. Go ahead Zeus, try to turn into a cloud or a peacock or something and sneak past... And Ammit, too. Devourer of souls and guardian of the gates of Egyptian hell.

I'll take Shiva. She owns the ice.

I know what I said was over the top and from what I know of my heritage, I was adopted, it was either Bosnian or Croate, I too understand what happened. Have a very good friend in Special Forces who was over there and it was not pretty. Glad to see you are not a hater.

Though, having met a few Serbs lately that immigrated from there, I have to say I have not met one yet who was not intense.

I'm Serbian.

Is that why we don't win? The other rosters are nothing but varying incarnations of the son of god?

Pantheistic hockey lines...... I want Vishnu the Destroyer on LW

Odin at Center

Cronus at RW

Ganesh in Goal.

This made me smile.

Loki can take the place of Kaleta and the Kraken can be on defense. Titans are gods. Can someone run the line combos?

I'll take Hera on defense. Nothing gets past that woman. Go ahead Zeus, try to turn into a cloud or a peacock or something and sneak past... And Ammit, too. Devourer of souls and guardian of the gates of Egyptian hell.

And you know after he turns into a cloud he's gonna try to ###### some other clouds. Oh, Zeus.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.