What did I miss??!!??!!

BetweenThePipes00

I fully expect The Aud Club to respond appropriately to this effort to incite by finding and posting those "pics" (real or imagined (almost certainly and exclusively the latter)) for the benefit of Pipes and any other returning wayward members, and also for the amusement of all.

http://www.vkmag.com/magazine/griet_in_winkel_jankt_haar_blaas_even_leeg/

well there is this issue of marking her territory all the time.

I fully expect The Aud Club to respond appropriately to this effort to incite by finding and posting those "pics" (real or imagined (almost certainly and exclusively the latter)) for the benefit of Pipes and any other returning wayward members, and also for the amusement of all.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/square/000/003/105/fat_man.jpg

Well I had to come back while I still had a very little 'street cred' left ... bad enough I wasn't around all season. Like I said, I should have come back when Darcy was fired or Murray was hired. In addition to some personal stuff, I drifted away basically because every single conversation circled back to the same things: They are soft ... they will never win with this "core" ... it's all Darcy's fault .... etc etc etc. While all of those things may have been true, every single thread getting steered in that direction became tiresome. Now, while they still suck, it's much more interesting ...

Murray has a blank canvas in many ways, we all have thoughts on who he should do with it and we can debate the options without the conclusion being "It doesn't matter, the core is soft, Darcy won't make the deals he needs to, Lindy's message is old, etc ..."

Welcome pack, BTP00 - Darcy who? :)

In addition to some personal stuff, I drifted away basically because every single conversation circled back to the same things: They are soft ... they will never win with this "core" ... it's all Darcy's fault .... etc etc etc. While all of those things may have been true, every single thread getting steered in that direction became tiresome. Now, while they still suck, it's much more interesting ...

Oh, don't worry. There's an all new repetitive narrative. Much more imaginative than those.

I am steering clear of all this pics-of-Spndnchz chatter ....

But I do appreciate all the welcomes back ... Very cool so many of the same people are here.

It is crazy to think I started posting here in 2005 when I was single and now I am sitting here watching my son's hockey practice as I post this ... and JP Dumont is one of his coaches. So things have changed a LITTLE.

But I do appreciate all the welcomes back ... Very cool so many of the same people are here.

It is crazy to think I started posting here in 2005 when I was single and now I am sitting here watching my son's hockey practice as I post this ... and JP Dumont is one of his coaches. So things have changed a LITTLE.

Dumont settled permanently in Nashville and coaches kids? how very cool.

It's amazing how time flies.

Dumont settled permanently in Nashville and coaches kids? how very cool.

Yeah since regular hockey season ended many of the hockey programs at the rink where my son plays have been re-branded 71HDP ... I am not sure how that is going to work when the regular season starts, if they will have separate programs from the house league or what ... but JP is around more than I expected. My son is only 6 and just moved up into the mite program (8 and under), and JP is on the ice with them about half the time. The older kids may get more of his time ... either way it's nice that he doesn't just put his name on it.

I know I wouldn't recognize the 2005 version of myself at this point. I would like to go back and slap that version of me in the face and tell him to save a little money.

First post since 2011 ... nothing much has happened, right?

Looking around I still see many familiar names, which is great. I have been meaning to come back since Murray came on board but haven't had much of a chance ... rest assured I've watched every aghonizing minute on the ice ...

So where do we stand? X., eleven, Tom Webster, Ink, Taro, Spndnchz, d4rksabre ... Is AudSmell still around? I am looking at you ... talk to me. Optimistic? Same old, same old? (Forgot shrader ... how did I forget shrader?)

Have to update that avatar ...

Welcome back. I still read the board every day although I don't post quite as much.

Interesting that you return just as LQ puts himself back in the public eye.

Just kidding.

Yeah since regular hockey season ended many of the hockey programs at the rink where my son plays have been re-branded 71HDP ... I am not sure how that is going to work when the regular season starts, if they will have separate programs from the house league or what ... but JP is around more than I expected. My son is only 6 and just moved up into the mite program (8 and under), and JP is on the ice with them about half the time. The older kids may get more of his time ... either way it's nice that he doesn't just put his name on it.

I could be wrong, but I think JP coaches at various levels of the Junior Preds program. I think he is mostly 11-12 year olds but probably helps out where he can. I live in Germantown/Salemtown by the way.

I know I wouldn't recognize the 2005 version of myself at this point. I would like to go back and slap that version of me in the face and tell him to save a little money.

I would like to as well but I know fate has a certain way of continuing on its own path regardless of ones intentions

You missed the fact that Pegula bought the Sabres in order to segway into fracking the hell out out NYS. Good thing your buddies PA and GoDD, were hip to the track, because it could have got radioactive up in this state without them. In the meantime, many Southern Tier towns, Buffalo and now Amherst are passing measures in response to Pegula's "on ice" product.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.