Nolan's coaching staff finalized: Bryan Trottier, Danny Flynn, Tom Coolen and Arturs Irbe

26CornerBlitz

http://sabresdigitalpressbox.com/2014/04/16/sabres-announce-coaching-changes/

BUFFALO, N.Y. (April 16, 2014) --- The Buffalo Sabres today announced several changes to the team’s coaching staff, effective immediately: Assistant coaches Joe Sacco and Jerry Forton have been offered reassignment within the organization’s hockey department; the contract of assistant coach Teppo Numminen will not be renewed; goaltending coach Jim Corsi will not return as part of the team’s staff next season.

http://sabresdigitalpressbox.com/2014/04/16/sabres-announce-coaching-changes/

BUFFALO, N.Y. (April 16, 2014) --- The Buffalo Sabres today announced several changes to the team’s coaching staff, effective immediately: Assistant coaches Joe Sacco and Jerry Forton have been offered reassignment within the organization’s hockey department; the contract of assistant coach Teppo Numminen will not be renewed; goaltending coach Jim Corsi will not return as part of the team’s staff next season.

And so it begins. Wonder what the 'reassignment' roles would be. Looks like the Irbe rumors as new goalie coach may have some life to them.

They already named a number after him.

In the end, isn't that what we're all here for.

Now I just need to get everyone on board with the inkman number. It's the number of mm a man can see ones penis beyond his gut. No one wants a negative inkman number.

They probably have a longer term remaining on their contracts, hence the "reassignment".

Agreed, but he asked what the new roles would be, not why they were reassigned.

Maybe they're on their way to Elmira :devil:

TN has the right to hire whomever he wants as assistants. I do not necessarily agree with all the moves. Nevertheless, given TN's strengths and weaknesses, he is going to be highly dependent on good assistants. He may as well hire whom he wants.

In the end, isn't that what we're all here for.

Now I just need to get everyone on board with the inkman number. It's the number of mm a man can see ones penis beyond his gut. No one wants a negative inkman number.

Great....as if it wasn't bad enough I think of Larry David when I get a hair in my mouth, now I'm going to be telling myself, "That's a strong Inkman going on"......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.