First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

I'd have to agree. I'd love to see a Bruins - Blues Finals, just to see the Blues wreck the Bruins (I would pray for a sweep of the Bruins too). I believe they are the only team capable of doing so.

Think the Bruins would run Miller if that end up being the match up? I'd love to see the Blues kick Boston.

Byslma just ripped into Fleury on that timeout :D

I think we all know the Pens are all skill and no grit, they're a team that just isn't equipped for the playoffs. I don't think anyone had them going to the Finals, but they should be playing better than this

What is going on in Columbus? Is this even allowed under the new CBA?

Oh, never mind. They reversed the call against the Pens and penalized C-Bus. Carry on.

(Seriously, though, is a 2-0 Ohio lead allowed?)

Edited by Eleven

OK, there are a billion freaking games on right now, on different channels. I can only find one, and I need help. I feel like my father trying to program his VCR right now.

EDIT: I have found the Saint Louis game on CBC, but it's in extra-low-def; like they apply the exchange rate to signals crossing the border or something. Its 91% of American low-def.

DOUBLE EDIT: Apparently, there are ~1.1 more commercials. So I guess it evens out. I'm still not ordering from Pizza Pizza.

Edited by Eleven

OK, there are a billion freaking games on right now, on different channels. I can only find one, and I need help. I feel like my father trying to program his VCR right now.

EDIT: I have found the Saint Louis game on CBC, but it's in extra-low-def; like they apply the exchange rate to signals crossing the border or something. Its 91% of American low-def.

DOUBLE EDIT: Apparently, there are ~1.1 more commercials. So I guess it evens out. I'm still not ordering from Pizza Pizza.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebymonth.htm

I would try CNBC for the Blues/Hawks game. The other two are on NHL Network and NBC Sports locally. Anaheim late game is also on NBC Sports.

Here's what I've got:

NHLN (Buffalo cable 312): Minny-Colorado

NBCSN (314): Pit-Ohio

CNBC (205): Buffalo West - Chicago

CBC (16): Blurry Pit-Ohio. It's almost like being drunk.

That's corny. Was achy breaky backey already taken?

I think Pat RIley trademarked it back in the day.

Edited by Eleven

I'm really happy you recognize how old you sound :lol:

Teams that took a two goal lead are 9-6 in thee games so far. Two of those wins were won in overtime by the team that blew a lead. So the record could easily be 7-8.

Feel free to re-word that so it makes more sense. :blink:

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.