First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

That whole Chara-Smith tift at the end of the period was comical. Chara treated him like a fly.. I don't care much for Chara, but at least he knew enough not to fight Smith. He would have hurt him and had the common sense not to fight out of his weight class. No telling what Smith was thinking there.

That whole Chara-Smith tift at the end of the period was comical. Chara treated him like a fly.. I don't care much for Chara, but at least he knew enough not to fight Smith. He would have hurt him and had the common sense not to fight out of his weight class. No telling what Smith was thinking there.

Chara is a paper tiger.

This game isn't helping. No hustle from Detroit right now.

Agreed. But all Detroit needs is one this period. They are a sneaky team. Boston is not putting them away.

Lucic has been really quiet this game so far..

Oh so close Detroit

Agreed. But all Detroit needs is one this period. They are a sneaky team. Boston is not putting them away.

Lucic has been really quiet this game so far..

Oh so close Detroit

This next power play is crucial. If they play it as anemic as I know they can, they'll pretty much seal their fate. They need to really move the puck and their feet. It's the only way.

I'm not feeling good about it.

That was a nice goal by Lucic. Hate saying that.

Howard has looked pedestrian today as well.

Not looking good for the third period. Detroit isn't showing enough jump to take this game over. No one on the Bruins is even worried about getting caught flat footed right now.

Also, credit to Boston where it's due, they are hands down the best stick checking team in the league. Relentless. And they don't take penalties while doing it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.