First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

3 game 7's tonight... Game on!

To the above conversation, F the Bruins. I hope any team other than the Bruins wins the Cup. I hate the Patriots, the Red Sox, the Bruins, the Celtics... even the New England Revolution... oh, and the BC Eagles, hate them too. :angel:

Edited by Potato

This is kind of an off topic question, but Is there a way to watch the playoffs on nhl gamecenter through my ps4? I saw an app on there for it and if it works im wondering how much the playoff package would be? I hate missing out on all the action and only being able to watch weekend games. Thanks

Edited by OverPowerYou

To the above conversation, F the Bruins. I hope any team other than the Bruins wins the Cup. I hate the Patriots, the Red Sox, the Bruins, the Celtics... even the New England Revolution... oh, and the BC Eagles, hate them too. :angel:

so i am in freaking Des Moines tonight....what are my chances of even seeing one game?

Amen, sir. I'd root for the Taliban if they were playing Boston, even playing that sport where you drop the dead goat in the circle from Rambo III.

I'm already rooting for a Western Conference team.. any of them in fact.

Hated teams? Easy for me.

1. Boston

2. Philly

3. Pittsburgh

Hated Fans? Also easy.

1. Boston

2. Toronto

3. Philly

I used to not like Toronto as a team but since they are entertaining with their late season collapses I find it hard to be so negative about them. The fans on the other hand...

And I'm not a conference lover. I can't root for a team that the Sabres would have had to beat to make it to the Cup. So I root for the Western Conference.

This is kind of an off topic question, but Is there a way to watch the playoffs on nhl gamecenter through my ps4? I saw an app on there for it and if it works im wondering how much the playoff package would be? I hate missing out on all the action and only being able to watch weekend games. Thanks

You can, but they don't air games that are nationally televised.

Use this. http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

You can, but they don't air games that are nationally televised.

Use this. http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

I don't pay for any cable so I have basic channels to watch the nbc games on the weekends... When you say nationally televised, is that including nbc sports network and games on cnbc during the playoffs?

I don't pay for any cable so I have basic channels to watch the nbc games on the weekends... When you say nationally televised, is that including nbc sports network and games on cnbc during the playoffs?

Yes, they're all nationally televised. NHL GameCenter isn't even airing games during playoffs for this reason.

I'm going to try to do little illustrations for more of the playoffs. Here's a shot of one I've got in progress for Boston v Montreal. Bear vs. Rocket ghost. Gotta figure out how to make him ghost-y. Still a lot of linework/placeholder mess and figuring out to do, but should have it done tonight. Thought you guys might wanna see :) GeI4gS8.png

btw- is there going to be a 2nd Round Playoff Thread started tomorrow?

I always find a watering hole to walk to so I don't have to sit in traffic

I don't go to many games, but we usually sit around for a bit get up and take a leak, maybe walk a lap or two around the arena, etc. Bar would be a good idea, depending on the town.

So who are we all going with in these Game 7's.

I'm feeling

Rangers, Wild and Kings.

I want Philly - hate them but want the match-up with Pens

I want CO - Fun to watch MaKinnon and Roy

I want LA - If San Jose falls apart, there could be players Buffalo can get...MAJOR shake-up will take place

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.