Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Here's my thoughts. I don't know what the problem is, I really don't, but it might be all of them. Anyways, this team has a ton of talent, but they are losers. Some of you have been saying this for awhile, and you were all completely right (i was 100% wrong), but Pegula has to clean house. From the front office to the coaches to that ###### midget on the sidelines.

Keep our players, hire a name-brand coach, and be aggresive in free agency.

Punting with 9:30 to go when you're down by 10. That's the Bills season this year.

Outcoached again, and Orton had the fear in him.

DOUG MARRONE: YOU'RE ALLOWED TO TRY TO SCORE TOUCHDOWNS BEFORE YOU'RE DOWN BY 10. YOU ARE IN FACT ALLOWED TO SCORE TOUCHDOWNS EVEN WHEN YOUR TEAM IS AHEAD. Try one deep bomb, Sammy is wide open, never try another. Yeesh.

Refs weren't the difference. but they sucked as much as the bills did. and until we prove we're a legitimate team we're going to get those calls.

fire everyone who has ever had Ralph as a boss.

Bull/ Schit!!!

It was 9-10. and then by the hand of God (the refs) it was 19-9. Game over.

I'm still waiting for nfreeman to tell me when the calls even up. We've got a looooong way to go.

Anyone who doesn't think that the refs weren't the difference in this game is fooling themselves.

come on, the offense and the coaching are close to worst in the league. This team is garbage with a great front 4. Do you know how hard it is to be meaningless in the month of December for over a decade! Not playoffs, just making it to December 1st! Don't fool yourself, this team as a whole sucks...

It was a 1 point game. A pretty good game at that. The intentional grounding I can (kinda) excuse, but the PI that put the game out of reach?! There is no excuse for that call.

After the intentional grounding the Bills got the ball on the Dolphin's 30 and converted that into 0 points. The PI was terrible, but the Bills were even more terrible in every way.

2) Kyle Orton is who 72 prior starts said he was.

He's had a nice stretch of mediocre for us and now he's regressing back into bad. So ends another journeyman's stint in Buffalo.