Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Unbelievable. I don't know if I've ever seen that before, but I'm sure someone will tell me I'm being petty and that the refs treat all QBs on all teams the same way.

I've seen it happen a bunch of times with different guys. I didn't see the context the other night, but was it already a blowout? Times like that or when a goofy play happens, that's usually when you see guys being human.

When Vick and the Jets play in Buffalo on 11/23, I double-dog dare the stadium music people to play "Who Let The Dogs Out" every time Vick gets sacked! :)

:lol: That would be sweet.

I was always disappointed that they didn't play the Peanuts theme song whenever AVP headed out onto the field. That would have been awesome.

Cleveland, Miami, and KC are all playing well. That stinks. It's possible the Bills go 1-3 and only lose by a few points in each.

Both the Chiefs and Dolphins have been very good against the pass, with the problems the Bills have been having running the ball neither game is going to be a cake walk, as some seem to think. Aside from the Jets game (with the help of 6 turnovers), the offense has had trouble putting points on the board. That can not continue if there's going to be any chance of getting into the postseason.

Both the Chiefs and Dolphins have been very good against the pass, with the problems the Bills have been having running the ball neither game is going to be a cake walk, as some seem to think. Aside from the Jets game (with the help of 6 turnovers), the offense has had trouble putting points on the board. That can not continue if there's going to be any chance of getting into the postseason.

Analyzing the schedule trying to determine wins and losses is never a fruitful endeavor. The Bills are average with capabilities of losing to anyone. They also have a chance to beat a lot of teams. I still don't expect them to be in the playoff hunt.

Going to the game Sunday. Going with my brother and a bunch of his friends. Really stoked about this: I haven't been to a Bill's game in 2-3 years, back when they lost to the Titans in the last minute. Hoping for redemption tomorrow, and to make it to at least half-time after tailgating for the first time. Anyone else going?

Going to the game Sunday. Going with my brother and a bunch of his friends. Really stoked about this: I haven't been to a Bill's game in 2-3 years, back when they lost to the Titans in the last minute. Hoping for redemption tomorrow, and to make it to at least half-time after tailgating for the first time. Anyone else going?

Was there for that Titans game. ###### George Wilson. Blew coverage on that Nate Washington TD late...

And yea, I'll be there.

My 17 yr old son is going with 5 of his friends. I'm not sure how I feel about that. :P

Was there for that Titans game. ###### George Wilson. Blew coverage on that Nate Washington TD late...

And yea, I'll be there.

My brother and I spent big on JK seats and then that happened. Then Fitz gets the ball and can't throw it past the first down marker, or even near the sidelines. Still, it was good to get my dad to his first game since the Kelly years.

I feel like every time I check this thread you have tickets for the Ralph hahah. I'm not sure where our tickets are, but if I had to guess I'd guess the rock pile

My 17 yr old son is going with 5 of his friends. I'm not sure how I feel about that. :P

As long as he has the right jersey on he should be set :thumbsup:

Edit: Any word on Sammy Watkings? Last I heard he was a GT questionable. Biggest game of the year so far, really gonna be hurting without him.

Edited by WildCard

My brother and I spent big on JK seats and then that happened. Then Fitz gets the ball and can't throw it past the first down marker, or even near the sidelines. Still, it was good to get my dad to his first game since the Kelly years.

I feel like every time I check this thread you have tickets for the Ralph hahah. I'm not sure where our tickets are, but if I had to guess I'd guess the rock pile

My brother has three season tickets so it's pretty easy to get to game this year now that I live in OP (temporarily).