Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Good. Bills fans can have him. Hopefully he's tired of his hockey toy and now the Sabres can enjoy a period where good hockey people are in charge and the owner isn't hanging around during the summer eating Goobers and Pretzeldoodydoos.

Well who are you going to put there then ? are they having tryouts ? i'll come over if they do :blink:

Let the kid grow on the job.

I only mentioned the "Kyle Orton era" because I saw it in a headline after the Detroit game. Era. Like, as in, a long time. Orton is never going to be anything but a stop-gap.

Send Mike Williams and Spiller to a team for a guard. If this team is going to make the playoffs, it has to fix the run game.

Guards are never make or break position. Is it nice to have competence at the position but getting a fat guy to hug another fat guy for .1 second longer is not going to change things for the Bills.

this trade spiller stuff...come on. yes he has underachieved and been misused. but you trae him then fred is too old in a yr or 2 and then you have to use picks on a rb. bad idea.

They already have 2 better RBs on the roster in Dixon and Brown. Spiller is Darren Sproles lite. The Bills need to use him as such or get rid of him.

Owners shouldn't fire coaches — or say they ain't going anywhere. Owners fire presidents or GMs.

Exactly.

So Mike Williams wants out of Buffalo eh? I bet that has nothing to do with how dumb our offense is. #FireNateHackett

If they fire Hackett, Marrone should be shown the door too. Hackett is in the job, and continues to hold the job, because he's one of Marrone's flunkies from SU.

Twitter says it's because his agent requested the Bills allow him to seek a trade. So that's probably why no locker name.

The question is, why does Mike Williams want out? I reckon the answer isn't too hard to find.

The name tag removed from the locker room was Chris Williams who is now on IR. Mike Williams probably wasn't too happy with getting 2 throws targeted to him out of 43 attempts against the Lions then to be sat against the Pats probably compounded things.

Edited by kishoph

The name tag removed from the locker room was Chris Williams who is now on IR. Mike Williams probably wasn't too happy with getting 2 throws targeted to him out of 43 attempts against the Lions then to be sat against the Pats probably compounded things.

Maybf M Williams is confused on which nameplate they removed