Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Because if the Bills had signed him he would've gotten injured in a Saints practice? Our defensive backfield was bad today. We let one of the best safeties in the league walk for nothing. This was the fist game it really hurt not to have him. I'm gonna bitch about it.

He was hurt for the Bills too; saying it was circumstance he got hurt on the Saint's practice squad is irrelevant when you take into account the fact that he has a history of being injured.

This team was hurt by the loss of Aaron Williams today... NOT Jairus Byrd.

This. Graham had to play safety and Duke Williams was out there, doesn't help at all.

Pull your head out of your ass coach!! Stop blaming the turnovers on losses!! What about the 4 personal foul/RTP penalties?!?! Two of them by the same player (his 4th and 5th of the year), both of them on 3rd down!! What about the blatant pass interference call on Williams that gave the Pats 1st and goal on the 1?? You can only give your D so much credit when they're undisciplined plays negate anything good they've done all day. I've lost all confidence in this coach. Just listening to him in the presser he sounds like he's completely lost. He sounds like a little league coach, can't say anything bad and hurt their feelings.

On the first Jerry Hughes PF, he got called for standing over an opponent and taunting, when he was actually helping the Bills player off of him and celebrating with that bills player.

On the second Jerry Hughes PF, he got called for hitting brady. He was off balance and got led into the collision by the O-lineman he was battling with.

I don't think I can blame Jerry for either of those.

Are Schopp and Bulldog really that stupid? Why is Watkins not getting the ball? He's now a marquee player, he gets double teamed!!! That's why there was room for Chandler and Hogan to have the game they did. My god, Sundays aggravate me more than any Sabres game. :wallbash: :P

Are Schopp and Bulldog really that stupid? Why is Watkins not getting the ball? He's now a marquee player, he gets double teamed!!! That's why there was room for Chandler and Hogan to have the game they did. My god, Sundays aggravate me more than any Sabres game. :wallbash: :P

Every marque WR gets double-teamed. Still need to get him the ball.

Every marque WR gets double-teamed. Still need to get him the ball.

When everybody else gets the ball, it shouldn't matter. Having a real #1 opens up the passing game, it's half the reason you have a real #1 reciever. It's why Stevie was never a real #1 because he wasn't good enough to open the passing game up.

Let's not overthink the final result. The Patriots had Tom Brady playing quarterback...we had Kyle Orton. The expected outcome happened.

Sure but we theoretically have a better team overall. But when you don't utilize that team correctly you end up with this.

Let's not overthink the final result. The Patriots had Tom Brady playing quarterback...we had Kyle Orton. The expected outcome happened.

Sure but we theoretically have a better team overall. But when you don't utilize that team correctly you end up with this.

As long as TBPhD's bolded statement (or a similar disparity at quarterback) is true, your bolded statement can never be true.

Schopp pointed out the craziest fact ever a couple weeks ago: Since Brady's first season as the Pats' QB, the Patriots have drafted more quarterbacks than the Bills have. They have arguably the best QB ever to play and they're still drafting more guys than we are.

Bills should draft two quarterbacks a year (minimum) every year until they have a great one again. We will never win the Super Bowl without one.

I can't pin this on 'Orton isn't Brady' when Orton wasn't the one that lost the game.

Penalties, penalties, penalties................ They kept 3 separate Patriots' drives alive (major penalties, not just offsides). Hughes has 5 personal foul/unsportsmanlike penalties this year.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Schopp pointed out the craziest fact ever a couple weeks ago: Since Brady's first season as the Pats' QB, the Patriots have drafted more quarterbacks than the Bills have. They have arguably the best QB ever to play and they're still drafting more guys than we are.

Bills should draft two quarterbacks a year (minimum) every year until they have a great one again. We will never win the Super Bowl without one.

And none of the QB's until last year were taken in the top two rounds. So it's not like the Pats were drafting QB's looking for a replacement. The argument is relative.

And none of the QB's until last year were taken in the top two rounds. So it's not like the Pats were drafting QB's looking for a replacement. The argument is relative.

So the Pats are drafting more guys even though they aren't looking for a replacement? Nice. That actually makes it worse.

The amazing thing about all of this is that there is a good chance both teams will be tied again after next week.

No doubt the loss was very disappointing but the season isn't over after week 7.

The amazing thing about that is that this season and next season were both over in April.

[hyperbole, but they are really gonna struggle until they get the QB situation fixed, 299 with 2 TDs and 2TOs is gonna lose to 360 with 4TDs and no TOs almost every time in this league.]

The amazing thing about it all is people keep blaming the QB situation when this game could have been won with discipline. Blame the refs all you want, but the penalties have been an issue since the beginning of pre-season. Common denominator tells me there isn't some kind of conspiracy against the Bills.

=====================

What are we doing complaining about the Bills. it's over, time to move on. We need to get ready for a loss tomorrow afternoon! :angel:

Edited by JJFIVEOH