New Lafontaine Theory

Tolstoy

After reading through all of the mystery surrounding Lafontaine's departure, I suddenly had an idea:

What if Patty made a serious mistake (which even good people do from time to time), something so serious that an immediate termination was warranted. Moreover, because the error was so egregious and embarrassing, either Lafontaine, the Sabres, or both parties, desired a confidentiality agreement signed in order to protect all parties.

What kind of mistake would warrant this? What kind of mistake would warrant immediate termination, and a mutual muzzling of all parties?

A possibility: an affair with another man's wife in the organization. Once discovered, Patty would want it hushed to protect his reputation, if not his marriage. The organization would want it hushed to protect itself from having its name tarnished. And the other man would want to protect his name, as well as perhaps that of his wife.

Just a shot in the dark, but it seems plausible to me.

After reading through all of the mystery surrounding Lafontaine's departure, I suddenly had an idea:

What if Patty made a serious mistake (which even good people do from time to time), something so serious that an immediate termination was warranted. Moreover, because the error was so egregious and embarrassing, either Lafontaine, the Sabres, or both parties, desired a confidentiality agreement signed in order to protect all parties.

What kind of mistake would warrant this? What kind of mistake would warrant immediate termination, and a mutual muzzling of all parties?

A possibility: an affair with another man's wife in the organization. Once discovered, Patty would want it hushed to protect his reputation, if not his marriage. The organization would want it hushed to protect itself from having its name tarnished. And the other man would want to protect his name, as well as perhaps that of his wife.

WTF?

You haven't been here long enough to know this so I'll help you out; there are only four people who are legitimately allowed to create new threads on this forum without being harassed. Post this in the PLF thread or Angry Thursday or even trade rumors.... god forbid you try to make a new thread !!! Run!

Edited by DontPatTheGerbe

I liken this to the documentary about how Earth was going to be obliterated in 75 years by a death star, so humans had to find a way to get off Earth and onto a new habitable planet in order to, well, carry on. We all know the old LaLa thread is dying. This will be our new home!

I liken this to the documentary about how Earth was going to be obliterated in 75 years by a death star, so humans had to find a way to get off Earth and onto a new habitable planet in order to, well, carry on. We all know the old LaLa thread is dying. This will be our new home!

I think I know that one, Tom Cruise follows that right? Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.