Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

And the unloading of Fasth happens.. and now the Ducks are primed to sign Miller in the off-season.. just as I expected.

And the Sabres are left holding the bag with Halak. No big deal either way.

And the unloading of Fasth happens.. and now the Ducks are primed to sign Miller in the off-season.. just as I expected.

And the Sabres are left holding the bag with Halak. No big deal either way.

That is a strong possiblity that Miller goes to Anaheim now that Fasth is gone and with Hiller still unsigned. That might leave his decision to sign a long term deal with the Blues up in the air. Should be very interesting now

I'm also thinking that Anaheim might go all in this year because it is Selanne's last hurrah.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

So it looks like the Penner deal was basically a 3-way deal with the Caps pick the Ducks received for Penner going to Dallas for Robbidias (sp?)

Robidias is a solid move by them, I still think Anaheim might go all in this year since Selanne is gone at the end of the season to retirement.

The Oilers are looking pretty good in net now compared to where they started the season.

Still need defense and they have a bunch of softies up front. I would be more worried up Colorado in the future than Edmonton.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.