• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Yeah but he's late to the party on this one.

Certainly. It's almost like the party Capped off before Garrioch even got in.

@CJ_Stevenson

Hearing the #kings are kicking the tires on Ehrhoff. #sabres

Gotcha, a few posts up. :P

@AdamVingan: I believe the universe would immediately collapse into itself if Jaroslav Halak became a Capital.

Why?

​Sure, he knocked Washington out in the first round in 2010 when they were the one seed. But that's just a stupid statement. ###### happens and things change.

Edited by Tankalicious

I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to give up more than a 4th for Halak. What starter is he better than on any playoff team? He needs to stay with the Sabres to back-up Enroth in 2015 on the march for Connor M. Maybe Enroth gets moved? TM likes taller goalies. Enroth might be the only guy in the league under 6 foot.

Better question is what is going to happen to Matt Hackett. Nathan L. has outplayed him in Rochester. Maybe package Hackett, Grigorenko and two 2nds to Calgary for their 2015 1st.

I don't know, we might have to give them Luke Adam to make that deal happen.

@CraigCustance

David Legwand has not been asked to waive his no-trade clause yet. Not sure the Predators are too eager to deal him.

Gotcha, a few posts up. :P

One delicious cookie for you. :clapping:

@RealKyper

#bluejackets Gaborik name picking up steam. Now becoming a cheaper alternative for a few teams looking for scoring like the #Kings.

I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to give up more than a 4th for Halak. What starter is he better than on any playoff team? He needs to stay with the Sabres to back-up Enroth in 2015 on the march for Connor M. Maybe Enroth gets moved? TM likes taller goalies. Enroth might be the only guy in the league under 6 foot.

Better question is what is going to happen to Matt Hackett. Nathan L. has outplayed him in Rochester. Maybe package Hackett, Grigorenko and two 2nds to Calgary for their 2015 1st.

The bolded is true if the rest of statement was meant in earnest.

Halak is a great piece for a number of teams. Short list would be Washington, Minnesota, and the long shot Philadelphia.

Edited by LGR4GM

I'm rock hard right now. I really hope Stafford gets dealt. Too bad we already used all of our salary retention. Oh well. I'll take a salary dump and a 3rd for Drewby any day.

We are going to struggle to get to the cap floor, we don't need a salary dump. Drew is better than a third rounder. Unless it is a decent offer there is no reason to get rid of him. Someone has to play hockey for us

well except for Halak at 5'-10"

The bolded is true if the rest of statement was meant in earnest.

Halak is a great piece for a number of teams. Short list would be Washington, Minnesota, and the long shot Pittsburgh.

I think Vancouver (to dump Lou's contract), Winnepeg, New Jersey (to dump Brodeur), Columbus and Philly would be good places for Halak as well. It's just a matter of which team really wants to take a chance on him re-signing in the offseason. A non-playoff team wouldn't make much sense right now but you never know.

We are going to struggle to get to the cap floor, we don't need a salary dump. Drew is better than a third rounder. Unless it is a decent offer there is no reason to get rid of him. Someone has to play hockey for us

It's totally fine with me that you think that, but...

I want him gone.