• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Why would he want to come here? The Sabres are beyond terrible and will be for a while.

No country for logical men, get out!

Apparently the Flames are close on a Cammalleri deal

Teams should slow down. Save some fun for tomorrow!

With the moves we should be making and haven't yet, I think we've saved enough fun for tomorrow. Let's get some work done.

i forgot who tweeted it but Murray and company are still in the War Room at FNC working on deals.

i forgot who tweeted it but Murray and company are still in the War Room at FNC working on deals.

Well, as they should be.

We should order some Bocce's Club and have it delivered to them, with post-it notes on the inside of the box detailing trade ideas.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Well, as they should be.

We should order some Bocce's Club and have it delivered to them, with post-it notes on the inside of the box detailing trade ideas.

lol :lol: I am totally in

first post it... Hodgson for Crosby

#Kings pushing late for Cammalleri, teams don't want to lose out, still believe he moves to East, original offer #NSS #NHL #tradedeadline

Been reading on IPhone all day at work but check twitter without getting caught, besides too busy except for glances... Just saw this.

Like I said, a line needs to be drawn somewhere. A team of 20 year olds isn't going anywhere no matter what kind of talent they have.

If you're comparing a draft pick that is comparable to the leadership of Toews or Crosby, I've got news for you. A draft pick won't be captain material for quite some time.

I am not trying to pick a fight, I genuinely understand your frustration. But Toews got the C in year 2. Crosby as well I believe. As for all 20 yos, we will have plenty of vets scraped off the heap to start next year. We are in a very unique position to restock the shelves and have an owner that will spend fill in the gaps...when the time is right.

Well, as they should be.

I hope nobody would get offended if Murray sent Battista to answer the door.

Well, as they should be.

Jeez wish my brother still worked there, maybe he could deliver. It would be a 30 year old pie unfortunately.

Touche'

I would be so pissed off I might quit on the spot. If I am delivering their ###### pizza in the cold dead of a buffalo night I expect Terry Pegula, Ted Black and Tim Murray to answer and to tip me at least a Benjamin... :P

I am not trying to pick a fight, I genuinely understand your frustration. But Toews got the C in year 2. Crosby as well I believe. As for all 20 yos, we will have plenty of vets scraped off the heap to start next year. We are in a very unique position to restock the shelves and have an owner that will spend fill in the gaps...when the time is right.

Oh I know, and neither am I. I'm just venting. At least the Hawks and Pens had a couple of proven veterans when Crosby and Toews debuted. The rate Murray is going, there isn't going to be anybody left. I think he's going overboard, but that's just my opinion. Not even the Pens and Hawks had the draft lineup we have over a three year period, we certainly don't need more.

Oh I know, and neither am I. I'm just venting. At least the Hawks and Pens had a couple of proven veterans when Crosby and Toews debuted. The rate Murray is going, there isn't going to be anybody left. I think he's going overboard, but that's just my opinion. Not even the Pens and Hawks had the draft lineup we have over a three year period, we certainly don't need more.

Ok let's just agree that we will not tank in 2015-16 and make no deadline dumps. Best I can do.