Happy new years

drnkirishone

been a rough year for me and I can say with conviction that I am very much done with 2013. there was highs and there where lows and some years the highs don't fill in the lows.

Being new years and all I figure we can fill this up with quotes we like or whatever the flavor of the month is. So with that in mind I am going into this new year with the following quote

Hope smiles on the threshold of the year to come, whispering that it will be happier.

"Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you"

"If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true"

Seriously, I can't wait for this year to be over. Hopefully 2014 brings me a new locale so I can get out of this hellhole. Things could have been a lot worse, but I was expecting it to be better.

On an unrelated note, in no more than two sentences, can someone explain to me how to post pictures here? For the life of me i can't figure it out. if i don't have the web-sites url to base my picture from, I can't post it..... I ...know.,..I've.... done it.............................before....

*never mind I might just post web-site links. I'll surrender to my cruel fate of not being able to upload pictures directly from my own computer :unsure:

Perhaps if the Sabres win it will be an indication of good fortunes for 2014?? hmmm..??

2013 was two faced for me.

Got a great job but suffered from cracked rib, broken fingers, labral tear and a concussion.

I'm not really that accident prone!

Happy New year 2014 to my SabreSpace family!

Whoa ! Fall off a bike ? Well here's to hoping your recovery is smooth. Happy New Year.

Hmm. I made 2013 my bitch. Unfortunately, I've heard was pretty ###### for many.

Same here, I got married, bought a house, got a huge raise at work, I'm about 15lbs lighter than I was this time last year, and the Chargers squeaked into the playoffs!

Happy New Year!

She could have been the future Mrs. PASabreFan!

The mother of my children!

The woman who would have held my head

And kissed me gently as I lay dying

On our honeymoon

(Or at least a friend)

But on the hottest day of summer

As she approached on her noontime walk

In a white Sabres t-shirt

I looked at the crushed gravel trail

Until she passed

Here's to growing a set in 2014…

Archived