The Charts (2013-14 Edition) - now featuring Tank Nation

carpandean

Updated for the Olympic break. Tank Nation chart certainly looks better than it did at the start of the week.

Also, after flat-lining for a bit, they've started going down again. I had to move my lower limit down again.

Edited by carpandean

• 1 month later...

And Edmonton and Calgary won last night, though the Islanders loss, got watch out for those guys, they could be tanking worse than the Sabres right now.

The Islanders blowing two-goal leads in the third period in back to back games is disturbing. Between that and their schedule, they might not win again this season.

And Edmonton and Calgary won last night, though the Islanders loss, got watch out for those guys, they could be tanking worse than the Sabres right now.

The Islanders blowing two-goal leads in the third period in back to back games is disturbing. Between that and their schedule, they might not win again this season.

The Islanders are the only team I would not losing the lottery to. There is no way Snow give the Sabres the first overall pick in the draft and I cannot see them improving enough in the next year to finish outside the bottom five.

We're the worst team in the league, we're going to remain the worst team in the league, and we're going to draft top-two as a result. There is no other option. No. Other. Option.

In advance: shush Robviously.

That's good. I'll be happy when I'm wrong.

Can we replace the Sabres logo on the Tank graph with a small version of this?

clipart-cartoon-tank-64bb.png

That's not how it works. The Sabres are the Sabres. The graph is like a box of cereal (pre-choking lawsuits and kid-focused marketing/obesity epidemic). The tank is the prize at the bottom.

Only you can't just open the box upside down and get it out faster.

That's not how it works. The Sabres are the Sabres. The graph is like a box of cereal (pre-choking lawsuits and kid-focused marketing/obesity epidemic). The tank is the prize at the bottom.

Only you can't just open the box upside down and get it out faster.

OK, OK, can we add some olt-timeyart to the bottom with "Here be tanks"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.