Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

There goes any chance of a good draft pick. How can Whaley let Marrone win games this late into the season? :angel:

I know your post is somewhat tongue-in-cheek but the NHL draft and NFL draft are different animals. The NHL draft player predictability doesn't is a crap shoot after the top ten. I think the NFL goes 50 deep each year with a fair amount of success on a large portion of those players. As we know, it's much easier to predict success with 23 year old men vs 17 year old kids. The college football process really weeds out most of the pretenders.

It's never a perfect day when the Patriots win,… ever!

Truer words have never been spoken.

And I'm not one to ever root for injuries, but if the Bills find themselves down three TDs next week in the second half with Brady still in the game slinging the ball all over the field, I might find it hard to care if Kyle Williams ends his season with a Wilfork-esque blow.

The post game show on WGR is often maddening, yesterday was no exception. Schopp trying to minimize the impact Pettine has had on the D stating the Bills could afford to lose him to a HC vacancy because now they have good players. I know Alonso, Robey, Hughs and Branch have been solid aquisitions, but the difference between Wanny and Pettine is immeasurable.

The post game show on WGR is often maddening, yesterday was no exception. Schopp trying to minimize the impact Pettine has had on the D stating the Bills could afford to lose him to a HC vacancy because now they have good players. I know Alonso, Robey, Hughs and Branch have been solid aquisitions, but the difference between Wanny and Pettine is immeasurable.

Why on God's green earth would any Bills fan argue in favor of ditching a coach that is actually doing his job? Jesus Christ Schopp is an idiot.

Why on God's green earth would any Bills fan argue in favor of ditching a coach that is actually doing his job? Jesus Christ Schopp is an idiot.

I don't believe he was arguing in favor of ditching the coach, just that if the coach were to leave it wouldn't be the end of the world.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.