Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

I'm sure Marrone will be fine. I like him. I love the passion he shows as he watches plays unfold...he's a fan too. And again with the statistics....people act as if they are in a vacuum. There is matchups, momentum, field position, feeling, future potential decisions....all at play. 50% of marriages end in failure.....so why do people do it? I'm not sure who I want electroshocked more, "Advanced Statistics" people, or "Gluten Free"....although I assume the crossover is high....and I have no advanced statistics to tell me that. See how that works?.......

You pulled something out your backside?

Funny you mention future decisions. If you know ahead of time you're going to go for it almost always, it completely changes your thinking on the first three downs, and game planning in general.

Edited by TrueBluePhD

I heard the timetable as 2-4 weeks on the radio.

Sucks. The guy was coming along just fine. They were taking baby steps with him, yeah -- but I really would've liked to see a 16-game body of work from him. I think they might've won 8 with him. Now? They're lucky if they get to 5.

That's brutal news for Bills fans. Unfortunately the bye week isn't until Thanksgiving. And the schedule is tough - Cincy, Miami, New Orleans and KC are the next 4 games. Those wouldn't have been any duckwalk with Manuel in the pocket. Although I question if Manuel is *the* franchise QB, and these frequent knee-injuries make that even more a question, it's undeniable that Manuel is significantly better than Tuel. If Manuel misses those 4 games, it could be 4 straight losses with someone else stepping in as QB. What was Bills management thinking, not having any decent backup QB on the roster?

I would have taken those odds before the season started. I thought there chances of making playoffs were about 1%. So they are looking pretty good right now.

Unfortunately, I think the odds just plummeted with Manuel missing 2-4 games.

Edited by Jsixspd

buscaglia tweeting that it may be more like 6-8 weeks, with an earliest possible return at 4.

The 2013-14 is quickly going down the $hitter.. Too bad... Hopefully they can bring in a punter and QB this week to stabilize things.

Someone call Brett Favre and talk him out of retirement.

Edited by wjag

The 2013-14 is quickly going down the $hitter.. Too bad... Hopefully they can bring in a punter and QB this week to stabilize things.

Someone call Brett Favre and talk him out of retirement.

If a punter means jack ###### to anyone, they are watching the wrong sport

I heard the timetable as 2-4 weeks on the radio.

Sucks. The guy was coming along just fine. They were taking baby steps with him, yeah -- but I really would've liked to see a 16-game body of work from him. I think they might've won 8 with him. Now? They're lucky if they get to 5.

Not that I'd be happy w/ Buffalo only winning 4 or 5 games, but the Bills would have a decent pick. This year's draft is supposed to be pretty good in the qb position. I'm a big supporter of EJ. I hope he's the franchise quarterback, but it'd be rather smart to draft a a high potential qb if one is available.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.