Brennan traded to Florida... and now Nashville

Two or less

And Terry.

Get lost.

I'm going to start blaming this season on inanimate objects.

Or maybe it went like this....

DR: "Hey Kevin?...yeah...this is Darcy. I'm about to get fired up here since the fanbase finally figured out I have zero clue what I'm doing...and we have this roster situation....remember when I got you that job in Rochester and gave you your big shot....then you got to move to 80 degrees and sunny, no income tax, and got to coach a team to the playoffs while we kept Lindy and spent more cash than any team in the league but they sucked? Yeah....Yeah......well, you can pay me back now. Go tell your guy that you really need some offensive jump on the backend, and you remember this Brennan kid and think he's the bees knees. Yeah.....yeah......I know......I know Kevin....but my owner is clueless about the whole thing. I'm sure I can get him to throw you a couple Gulfstream charters over the summer so you can take the family somewhere......yeah....Oh sure......ok....thanks Kevin."

:lol: Thanks for this.

Don't they always say you can't judge a draft class until years after? The 2007 Sabres draft was a complete failure.

The Bills get drilled all the time for players they pass up.

"What I do is what angry Bills fans do." :lol: Oh DeLuca, you're off your trolling game today.

If "trolling" means usually right, then yes, yes I am.

Definitely off your game.

The fact that Brennan was playing over Pardy was really pissing me off. Well, I guess now that that's over PYSSYK IS HERE WTF.

Oh well, I guess the Sabres don't wanna Pardy.

"What I do is what angry Bills fans do." :lol: Oh DeLuca, you're off your trolling game today.

The fact that Brennan was playing over Pardy was really pissing me off. Well, I guess now that that's over PYSSYK IS HERE WTF.

Pardy like its 1999.

F that! It's Sabretooth or nothing for me.

He should go back to orange fur though. Who the hell ever heard of a yellow sabretooth tiger? That's just ridiculous.

It's the coloring of Sabretooth.

Change that, and these Sabres might have a winning club!

Thanks for the inspiration. I figure if she can teach one blind person to communicate, I can teach a few about hockey. :thumbsup:

Crazy thing today, I'm in NYC for work, having coffee at a Starbucks before meetings, look up from computer as dude approaches my table and it's none other than TJ Brennan! He's been a favorite of ours in ROC for the past year and a half. Very cool to say hello and goodbye. I think he was as shocked to be "seen" in NYC as I was to see him.

FWIW, Brennan is a healthy scratch tonight because he'e been going through the motions ever since his first game here.

wo wo wo, are you suggesting that some players just don't have the competitive drive to fight and compete every shift of every game, that they just are simply lazy? ###### son, you be crazy!

• 4 weeks later...

post-1415-0-42015400-1366650500_thumb.gif

I'm conflicted because I never liked Brennan so i want to say look he is a douche but at the same time that looked like Gionta so I find it amusing...

Decision, Brennan is a douche and its funny watching Gionta plop down on his @ss... win win.

• 1 month later...

Florida just traded him to Nashville for Bobby Butler

Butler was waived by New Jersey In March of this year.

But but but I thought poor ol' TJ just needed a chance, and ace coach Kevin Dineen knew exactly how to use him? Can everybody here now agree he just sucked?

Archived