Brennan traded to Florida... and now Nashville

Two or less

First player of the second round in 07 draft, to (probably) first round player of the 13 draft. Guy was a really good AHLer, the game just didn't translate. Mark Mancari of defence.

Maybe Florida will sort him out - their coach knows him well. Him and Soupy on the PP could be lethal

Good we got rid of a young "puck carrying" defenseman. What do you want a 23 year old with fewer than 25 games in the NHL for? Keep a proven guy that sucks like Leopold.

I don't have a problem with dealing him, but lets face it the Sabres don't have the Red Wings draft history, so what good is a 5th round pick? This better be parlated into something else and soon.

First player of the second round in 07 draft, to (probably) first round player of the 13 draft. Guy was a really good AHLer, the game just didn't translate. Mark Mancari of defence.

Maybe Florida will sort him out - their coach knows him well. Him and Soupy on the PP could be lethal

I don't think you could be more wrong. The guy played 21 NHL games over 2 years, give him a break, geez.

So we turned a 2007 2nd rounder into a 2013 5th rounder... I'm thinking that is a net loss. :P

We probably could have gotten a lot more had we traded him last season or right before this season. Regier guessed wrong.

I guess this kinda sorta makes up for the 4th round pick we don't have this year (from the Gaustad trade).

Keep going, Darcy, more trades like this but for better picks.

Good to hear you made it there - thanks for getting the Pope selected on the way. :)

Try to set your fantasy team.

haha I will try tomorrow. I think there's an app I can download. it's 2am now and iPad dying. I haven't had wifi until today to at my cousins house. and maybe 15min into checking FB, twitter and email, I saw this trade come up so of course I had to come here nd sign in. hope all things in sabrespace are well!

Archived