The other sports thread

Eleven

If baseball brings the warm weather with it, I'm all for it.

what do you mean? its 71...

anyways, Matt Barkley is working out for the Bills and I have been told he has a good arm and would fit our system. I think he may be the best QB for us in this draft.

Nope.

But as long as you asked, when the ###### did the Lastros swap leagues?

This year. MLB is attempting awkward 15 team leagues now. (Expansion is coming. It's only a matter of time.)

:lol: Astros 2013 Payroll is $27 Million while the Yankees Payroll this season is $230 Million.

ESPN had it at $18M last night during the broadcast (yes, I switched over a few times during the Bruins-Sabres thing). Their entire team makes less than a bunch of the star players make.

Nah, the AA folded a few years ago, it looked more like an IL PCL swap.

?? They've been in AAA for a while now. Did they go down to AA?

This year. MLB is attempting awkward 15 team leagues now. (Expansion is coming. It's only a matter of time.)

ESPN had it at $18M last night during the broadcast (yes, I switched over a few times during the Bruins-Sabres thing). Their entire team makes less than a bunch of the star players make.

Thanks. I don't follow MLB too closely since '94, but did think I'd've noticed that.

That's unbelievable.

On a side note- I. F'N. HATE. BASEBALL.

I just do.

I've got bad news for you and good news for the SPCA: Hockey season ends in a few weeks here in Buffalo.

If you like cricket, well, the Ashes begin in July.

Lucky for me, I love cricket.