Who is the most enticing poster on SS?

carpandean

I just noticed that my profile has 9,531 views, which is actually higher than my post count. I thought that was a bit high, so I checked two that I figured would be higher: Chz and GODD. Nope. Chz has 5,734 and GODD has just 2,841. Of course, my first question was what does everyone want to know about me? But, then, I began to wonder who has the most visitors. So, who is it?

I just noticed that my profile has 9,531 views, which is actually higher than my post count. I thought that was a bit high, so I checked two that I figured would be higher: Chz and GODD. Nope. Chz has 5,734 and GODD has just 2,841. Of course, my first question was what does everyone want to know about me? But, then, I began to wonder who has the most visitors. So, who is it?

It has to be the charts.

It looks like Inky is stuck on 8,999.

A number of us have tried to get him to that magic 9K number, but the number of views hasn't changed.

It must be the number of profiles he has viewed. So in other words, carp wins the title for the person who checks out chz's profile the most.

edit: And I just looked at mine and it was at 4567. That reminds me a bit of the combination on my luggage.

There's something odd going on here: Me: 1000-ish, Biodork: 400-ish. I figured it would be the other way at least. Maybe the internet weirdo factor is all hype.

It must be the number of profiles he has viewed. So in other words, carp wins the title for the person who checks out chz's profile the most.

Doesn't seem like it. Checked mine (1041), then checked peppy22 (whom I'm fairly certain I've not checked before), still 1041. Unless it's such a trivial thing the board software doesn't bother to query the DB for it every time someone looks. Maybe after a day or something.

Are you guys sure it isn't the number of other profiles you have viewed?Mine changes with no "latest visitor" changes...

I think it may be both,

Mine is at 1,280ish. There is no way that I have viewed that many other members profile.

When I check mine, from time to time, to see who has visited me recently the count goes up, but not every time.

I think 11 is right ... Chz is messing with everybody, not just Inky.

Archived