Who is the most enticing poster on SS?

carpandean

Hmm, 3 hours from OP in PA? So you're a PA Sabre Fan? :) :)

As for Doan? He didn't visit Philly apparently, just met with Philly folks in NYC. FWIW, the 'correct' procedure there is to find the Doan thread, and post something like, "Anyone have any thoughts about Doan visiting Philly?" in it.

Maybe you're confusing generic responses with thoughtful conversation. Most of the posters here have been here for awhile, and we're "past" trying to prove how clever we are with speculation (unless it's about Lindy, Darcy, or player personalities in private). We've "been there, done that" where we're kinda sick of discussing ridiculous scenarios. I'm kinda impressed with this off-season as there haven't been any serious posts about how we should trade Adam, Brennen, Gerbe, and a pick to Pitts for Malkin. Hell, we had a politics and religion thread open for days before it degraded into name-calling. If you're looking for an experience akin to hanging with friends discussing the Sabres, this is it. If you want the more traditional internet flame-fest, there's probably other places to look.

Good points all around.

And I'm originally from NY, just south of Buffalo. Moved here last summer, but still attending St. Bonaventure University. I'm only here for the summers and will be moving back to NY soon. So physically, I'm a PA Sabres fan. At heart, I'm a NY Sabres fan.

Wolfie.

I was shocked at my Profile Views #. I am guessing people were wondering where the hell I was, but...

Welcome to the off season.

You obviously read a lot seeing as you started another thread trying to discuss something that has already been discussed. Not trying to be heavy here but maybe spend some time reading and you'll enjoy the board.

This.

Wow, I haven't seen a post from him in a long time. Also surprised that I have 1500 views on my profile considering I don't start sh!t like you do carp :P

Summertime, offseason, too nice to spend on the computer...all that. I pop in every once in a while but don't feel like jumping in on the 12th page of a thread and rehashing or regurgitating things that have already been beat to death.

Farrah may have been a bit better endowed, but Cheryl was fine and definitely no Shelley Duvall.

Oh, I'm not dissing on Ms. Ladd by any stretch. It was her, Farrah, and Bo Derek and everyone else was below them. They were the standards.

Oh, I'm not dissing on Ms. Ladd by any stretch. It was her, Farrah, and Bo Derek and everyone else was below them. They were the standards.

I was always more of a fan of the 'girl next door' look, so for me, it was Cheryl hands down. (And it was definitely Bailey over Jennifer. ;))

Archived