Who is the most enticing poster on SS?

carpandean

I'm really shocked at Chz's low number. I figured LGR checked it at least once a night.

He only comes in spurts.

Chz is probably messing with him.

We mod types have nothing to do (or edit) views. I don't think they are updated in real time so check back in an hour or so.

We mod types have nothing to do (or edit) views. I don't think they are updated in real time so check back in an hour or so.

That's too bad, because you could be having a lot of fun right now otherwise.

I think it may be both,

Mine is at 1,280ish. There is no way that I have viewed that many other members profile.

When I check mine, from time to time, to see who has visited me recently the count goes up, but not every time.

I think 11 is right ... Chz is messing with everybody, not just Inky.

Could be...

Sometimes I look at the bottom of the aud club and click on the lurker's profiles, and many of them will have less than ten posts but dozens(if not more) of profile views. Strange.

I just noticed that my profile has 9,531 views, which is actually higher than my post count. I thought that was a bit high, so I checked two that I figured would be higher: Chz and GODD. Nope. Chz has 5,734 and GODD has just 2,841. Of course, my first question was what does everyone want to know about me? But, then, I began to wonder who has the most visitors. So, who is it?

Don't know what it means, but I have 9583.

I still am thoroughly confused, this can't be just # of people who have viewed your profile, there has to be something else taken into account...

Example, go Look at billsbank at the bottom of the forums page, 0 posts but 208 profile views. If he hasn't ever posted, have people looked at his profile 208 times? Seems unlikely...

Example, go Look at billsbank at the bottom of the forums page, 0 posts but 208 profile views. If he hasn't ever posted, have people looked at his profile 208 times? Seems unlikely...

People thinking about opening a checking account?

Like those of you that enjoy putting their phones on "vibrate", stuffing it in your pants and calling yourself twenty times, how many of you check your own profiles around here? You know who you are.

GO SABRES!!!

I'm really shocked at Chz's low number. I figured LGR checked it at least once a night.

I think LGR has gone blind.

GO SABRES!!!

I still am thoroughly confused, this can't be just # of people who have viewed your profile, there has to be something else taken into account...

those high 4- and 5-figure view counts are almost certainly a product of internet spiders (do they still call them that?).

i infer that those spiders are chief among the reasons that come sites will post contact information as follows: johnsmith123 at gmail dot com.

those high 4- and 5-figure view counts are almost certainly a product of internet spiders (do they still call them that?).

i infer that those spiders are chief among the reasons that come sites will post contact information as follows: johnsmith123 at gmail dot com.

That makes a ton of sense. So the number probably correlates pretty well with longevity on the board.

Ahhh, that would do it, I guess.

Except checking Weave, he only has 208. I have triple that, and he has me beat by almost two years in longevity. I swear it has something to do with other profiles you view as well...

Archived