Who is the most enticing poster on SS?

carpandean

I remember yours blew up during your Drury/Briere convo days.

Back when people thought he was Bucky Gleason. :P

But anyway, it seems like those who have changed their usernames multiple times have a higher count. Crosschecking is in the 9k range too.

Been carpandean since day 1.

Me too,.. SwampD that is, not carpandean.

I think it's funny that I have more views than posts. They're pretty close, though.

Active Posts 7,217

Profile Views 7,563

I frequently hit a thread starter's name by mistake instead of the thread name when viewing from my phone. I'm fairly certain those direct me to the poster's profile.

Sorry if this bursts anyone's "view" bubble.

Ha, happens to me as well, damn near half of the time I try to enter a thread.

And don't worry Weave, even if your profile is boring, your posts more than make up for it ;)

So far, my experience on this board has been disappointing. I love to talk and debate the Sabres. But so far, there is no debate. Just conversation and stray thoughts. Doesn't seem to be much speculation or anything like that around here. Just spitting news and giving generic responses to it.

So far, my experience on this board has been disappointing. I love to talk and debate the Sabres. But so far, there is no debate. Just conversation and stray thoughts. Doesn't seem to be much speculation or anything like that around here. Just spitting news and giving generic responses to it.

Dude, it's the offseason (and one of the slowest offseasons / free agencies that I can remember). It gets much more lively once there are actually games to dicuss, so stick around a few more months before deciding if it's worth it. This is a good board, and the stray "off topic" threads are sometimes better than the hockey ones, particularly this time of year.

Welcome to the off season.

You obviously read a lot seeing as you started another thread trying to discuss something that has already been discussed. Not trying to be heavy here but maybe spend some time reading and you'll enjoy the board.

I fully understand it's the offseason. I'm stuck in PA and going through hell because this place is unbelievably boring (although today I met about 20 people from Orchard Park which is about 3 hours from where I am). I need something to entertain myself, just noting that there isn't much speculation on these boards.

And about that other thread... nobody has mentioned the Philly visit yet. Or answered the question I posted in the seperate thread. That was the point of the thread.

You get what you pay for.

I fully understand it's the offseason. I'm stuck in PA and going through hell because this place is unbelievably boring (although today I met about 20 people from Orchard Park which is about 3 hours from where I am). I need something to entertain myself, just noting that there isn't much speculation on these boards.

And about that other thread... nobody has mentioned the Philly visit yet. Or answered the question I posted in the seperate thread. That was the point of the thread.

Before I say something potentially insulting, who is Jaclyn?

Archived