GDT: Sabres at Bruins 4-07-2012 4:00PM

Weave

My take on Miller is that he currently gives this team the best chance of winning. I don't think we could get a better tender than him through trade or our system.

I don't see worse play out of Enroth, when he plays. I can see why Ruff wants to get the 7 mil worth though, by overplaying Millsie. Two scores as I type/revise!

I don't see worse play out of Enroth, when he plays. I can see why Ruff wants to get the 7 mil worth though, by overplaying Millsie. Two scores as I type/revise!

I like Enroth, but he was looking shaky by the end of his Miller injury relief stint. I think Enroth will eventually take over the starting job, once Miller begins his decline. In about two seasons. Which is perfect, because that's how many he has left on his current deal.

I like Enroth, but he was looking shaky by the end of his Miller injury relief stint. I think Enroth will eventually take over the starting job, once Miller begins his decline. In about two seasons. Which is perfect, because that's how many he has left on his current deal.

Can't disagree. The future looks bright. Something better than Enroth/Miller may turn up by then, too.

Can't disagree. The future looks bright. Something better than Enroth/Miller may turn up by then, too.

Well I think what you end up with is Miller on his way out, maybe a two or three year deal, with him splitting time with Enroth 50/50 for the 2014-15 season. Unless he elects to go to FA, in which case he likely moves on and you see Enroth splitting time with someone like Knapp or Lieuwen if they pan out in the minors. But I don't see Miller going anywhere for the next two seasons. And I'm cool with it. This is how you do things with goalies.

Archived