GDT: Buffalo at Washington (3/27/2012, 7:00 pm)

Doohickie

http://capitals.nhl....DL%7CWSH%7Chome

Is this writing for real?

"Washington started the season with seven straight wins, but the Caps didn’t get themselves eight games better than break-even until they defeated the Islanders in New York on March 13. Washington got back to eight games above break-even with its 3-0 shutout win over the Minnesota Wild on Sunday. The Caps can move nine games to the good for the first time this season with a win over the Sabres on Tuesday."

It may be correct but it just reads terribly and who talks like that? Anyone?

Thank you for providing the quote so that I don't have to click on the link and read more of that garbage.

IMO this should give a clear sign as to how much actual leadership is in that Sabres locker room. They have had 2 days of rest and should be hungry. The key is to weather the early storm of the home team and then dominate. The first 5minutes of this game are vital. I think this team can beat Washington and that this is the first of potentially many tests for us moving forward. For me, the playoffs start now and we are playing a 6game series against Washington.

Lets go Buffalo!

as someone who has suffered with my brothers and sisters for many many years, nothing is worse than living here. every year i listen and read about the caps winning the stanley cup. i am so over ovie and his rock star life. all i want tonight is a good old fashioned asswhupping. rocking my #42 jersey in section 105, behind miller for 2 periods. no red lights in front of me, just win baby.

Red lights are acceptable in the 2nd period

Ruff strongly hinted on GR this morning that Kaleta would be in and Gerbe would be out.

I heard that. If it's not a ruse, then I'm down with the plan. I don't think Gerbe adds anything to the line-up at this point.

I'm so completely jacked up for this game I want to go out and play. Seriously, my adrenaline is pumping big time and it's only 11am and I have no direct involvement with the game. Imagine how the players are feeling! For the first time all year I believe in this team, I expect it to win, and to do so in a fairly convincing fashion. I expect them to play their best game of the season, and if they do so, they're simply better than the Caps. Sabres, 4-2.

My wife came to me this morning telling me about all of these errands we needed to run tonight. I just laughed at her. No way I'm missing this game or going the TiVo route.

Haha, my wife all fired up cause i am getting kids out of school early to make sure we can get to DC by 5.

One cannot be too cautious when it comes to DC traffic...or have penty of time for pregame beers.

Heard this game is kind of a big deal. Hope they win so this season will become less of a math word problem and we can start seriously looking forward to the playoffs! Win, dammit!

It'll take more than just winning this game. We can talk all we want about how big this game, but the truth is that every single game from here out is equally huge (all of Washington's games as well).

All the more reason to win it in regulation time, boys.

New team motto: IN HODG WE TRUST

(Honestly it is way to early to say, but I haven't been this up on an acquisition since Briere. At this point in time, I prefer Hodgson to Briere.)

All the more reason to win it in regulation time, boys.

New team motto: IN HODG WE TRUST

(Honestly it is way to early to say, but I haven't been this up on an acquisition since Briere. At this point in time, I prefer Hodgson to Briere.)

Danny had a helluva night the other night against Tampa. First he turned the puck over at his blue line and Malone went the other way for a shortie and then he went in the penalty box and Stamkos one-timed a PPG.

It'll take more than just winning this game. We can talk all we want about how big this game, but the truth is that every single game from here out is equally huge (all of Washington's games as well).

QFT

By the way, my productivity is nill. I had the review, now I have no desire to get anything else done today. Good things happened in there though, and on top of that I went to the gym this morning, and I found a piece of paper I've been looking for for three weeks for work. Overall so far, a lot of good things are happening today...this game better be just another good thing on the pile!

This game is Huuuuugee Buffalo Huuuuge, im so nervous that I've already taken a nervous dump ;) we are all built up, excited, hopeful, and back on the bandwagon. Riding the coattails of a 4 game winning streak. Time to make it 5 straight, let's board ovie tonight and put a damper on the caps remaining games. Rape, pillage, baby eat, and burn the village to the ground. 145% effort from everybody tonight and throughout the remaining games. Zero hour is upon us boys (boyes) time to kick names and take a$$

QFT

By the way, my productivity is nill. I had the review, now I have no desire to get anything else done today. Good things happened in there though, and on top of that I went to the gym this morning, and I found a piece of paper I've been looking for for three weeks for work. Overall so far, a lot of good things are happening today...this game better be just another good thing on the pile!

I hope you shared all of these thoughts DURING the review.

This game is Huuuuugee Buffalo Huuuuge, im so nervous that I've already taken a nervous dump ;) we are all built up, excited, hopeful, and back on the bandwagon. Riding the coattails of a 4 game winning streak. Time to make it 5 straight, let's board ovie tonight and put a damper on the caps remaining games. Rape, pillage, baby eat, and burn the village to the ground. 145% effort from everybody tonight and throughout the remaining games. Zero hour is upon us boys (boyes) time to kick names and take a$$

No salting the earth? A good Roman would burn the town to ground, salt the earth and sell off the people.... I'm pretty sure they eschewed the baby eating though..

Archived