GDT: Buffalo at Washington (3/27/2012, 7:00 pm)

Doohickie

Last year in April when the Sabres played in DC the final score was

Washington 5 - Buffalo 4, in OT I think

Let's hope they reverse the outcome this year.

I don't know what Buffalo's record of late in DC is,

but me thinks it is not too good.

I'm not nervous at all. There will be an early scare by a googlyseeing-eye shot by Green, before he goes back turning it over, Ennis will scoop one up for a breakaway goal. Sekera will shut down OV.

Buffalo 5 - 3.

Last year in April when the Sabres played in DC the final score was

Washington 5 - Buffalo 4, in OT I think

Let's hope they reverse the outcome this year.

I don't know what Buffalo's record of late in DC is,

but me thinks it is not too good.

I was there for that game. That was my first NHL game. I would love to see the fortunes reversed tonight.

Roughly speaking ...

Right now, we're a coin-flip to make the playoffs.

Lose in regulation, we're two heads on two coin flips to make it.

Win in regulation, we're one head (or more) on two coin flips to make it.

Pretty much a 50% swing from best case to worst.

Roughly speaking ...

Right now, we're a coin-flip to make the playoffs.

Lose in regulation, we're two heads on two coin flips to make it.

Win in regulation, we're one head (or more) on two coin flips to make it.

Pretty much a 50% swing from best case to worst.

Don't you mean Ruff-ly Speaking?

Let's Go Buffalo!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY PEGULA!!! Win this one for the owner. LET'S GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a B-day present a Regulation win would be!!! Happy B-day T-Pegs!!!

Since the lockout, Buffalo is 10-4 at home against Washington, 5-7-1 on the road. Buffalo is currently on a 5 game winless streak in Washington (0-4-1). Time to change that.

We were 0- the season against rags and Tampa before the last match-up we had against them too.

Since I am in the DC viewing area, looks like I get the Caps pbp. Not a big fan of Joe Bininati, but I guess he's better than the road team for the Sabres. God are they awful. Is there any news on whether they are going to have Kevin and Danny back next year???

No salting the earth? A good Roman would burn the town to ground, salt the earth and sell off the people.... I'm pretty sure they eschewed the baby eating though..

so Washington is Carthage? Lets sack the crap out of them then! TO THE FALL OF CARTHAGE! :beer:

Since I am in the DC viewing area, looks like I get the Caps pbp. Not a big fan of Joe Bininati, but I guess he's better than the road team for the Sabres. God are they awful. Is there any news on whether they are going to have Kevin and Danny back next year???

I like Bennanti and tha Laugher..pretty str8 up guys.

Think someone already mentioned, but we need some buffalo fan to take one for the team and knock horn guy on his ass..yes you will get kicked out, but be a hero to a whole commuity of Sabre fans.

New team motto: IN HODG WE TRUST

(Honestly it is way to early to say, but I haven't been this up on an acquisition since Briere. At this point in time, I prefer Hodgson to Briere.)

Whoa there! Down, boy.

Leino, Regehr, Ehrhoff and Hodgson have combined for 163 playoff games played.. That's crazy

Good stat.

No salting the earth? A good Roman would burn the town to ground, salt the earth and sell off the people.... I'm pretty sure they eschewed the baby eating though..

Aye! Loot all valuables, salt the earth and then move on....

Yes. Now more than ever.

I have a tennis match against the #4 of our team today trying to take my #3 spot. I am so much more pumped up about the Sabres game than I am about my match.

A tennis player eh, where do you hit? I recently lost in a third set tiebreak to penn state this weekend, a win tonight will help me put that loss behind me

Do you think we will see a captain vs captain match up tonight?

Ovi plays left wing, so is positionally against our right wing, Pommers is damn good defensively and is also our most productive forward....could be fun to watch. Plus Pommers is centred by Roy who is also strong defensively.

Archived