GDT: Buffalo at Boston (3/8/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

I thought we were going to beat Vancouver and they did. Tonight could be the result of just a horrible schedule. i still can't believe they would have a back to back right after that trip and it's away in Boston. No matter what people think, there IS a built in excuse for a loss in here even if they try their hardest.

There is so much stacked against them tonight that getting this thing to OT would be pretty miraculous in itself. I really like their chances once tonight is over and I will be hoping to get out of there without injuries. Oh what the Hell, Boston is banged up too - Buffalo wins it in regulation!

I just want them to bring it hard and consistently. Some finish out of Hodgson-Ennis-Stafford would be nice too. And good goaltending, whoever gets the call.

And for Kaleta to lay a big hit on you-know-who.

Go Sabres.

I just want them to bring it hard and consistently. Some finish out of Hodgson-Ennis-Stafford would be nice too. And good goaltending, whoever gets the call.

Go Sabres.

If I heard it right on WGR, Miller will be in net.

I know we won last night, but I just can't help thinking that playing Miller yesterday was a mistake. Ethron got us a big win against the Canes last year at this time and playing Boston tonight. I don't know. I think there are only two options tonight, Miller either shuts the door and we win 2-0, or he gets lit up and pulled in the first. I don't see a middle ground, and either way, I'm still not sure that Ethron shouldn't have played last night.

If I heard it right on WGR, Miller will be in net.

:censored: off. Really? I was fine with the plan of playing Miller last night and then giving him tonight off. That means he would have a full 3 days before playing again and with the travel and everything else this game is the toughest to win anyways.

On any account, saddle up folks, 15 games to go, this is going to be a wild 3.5 weeks.

(March 8th is the Feast of St. Senan, Who slew the ferocious beast, Cathach, of Scattery Island)

This day is call'd the feast of Senan.

He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,

Will stand a tip-toe when this day is named,

And rouse him at the name of Senan.

He that shall live this day, and see old age,

Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,

And say, "To-morrow is Saint Senan."

Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,

And say, "These wounds I had on Senan's day."

Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,

But he'll remember with advantages

What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,

Familiar in his mouth as household words,

Gilbert the Center, Martin and Robert,

LaFontaine, Mogilny, Hasek and Ray,

Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.

This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Senan mac Georcinn shall ne'er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remembered-

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And Gaustad in Nashville now a-bed

Shall think himself accursed he were not here,

And hold his manhood cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Senan’s Day.

Just Win.

Not that I'm complaining, but when was the last time you actually posted words?

Anyway, this will be the first time in a while where I'm free but I'm not going to one of these games out here. The last one was that unpleasant. I really can't deal with these people anymore. If I wanted to spend a couple hours with that many stone headed morons, I just go straight to South Boston.

not the guy you have in mind, i know -- but paddy's up to the job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0C-nq24N7U

Anyway, this will be the first time in a while where I'm free but I'm not going to one of these games out here. The last one was that unpleasant. I really can't deal with these people anymore. If I wanted to spend a couple hours with that many stone headed morons, I just go straight to South Boston.

ouch.

Archived