GDT: Buffalo at Boston (3/8/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Never really understood how the number of posts by someone would quantify the validity of the post ...

First game in Boston after the Luchit hit - sure we'll hear from the fans. Here in MA, I cringe to listen to Jack Edwards ... A back to back again for Buffalo, I'm hoping for a strong showing and at least a point, but I'm betting on an ugly game.

McCormick cleared to play and could be in the lineup tonight. That would be nice to see.

Who would you sit? I guess Tropp would be the first candidate, but I really like the way he has been playing.

Who would you sit? I guess Tropp would be the first candidate, but I really like the way he has been playing.

I don't know if you would want to make this Cody's first game back after a pretty serious concussion either. The chances of him getting into a scrap and taking a few shots to the noggin are pretty high I'm thinking. Cody has never been one to back down from a fight. I would keep him out for this one. But if it were up to me, I'd sit Roy or Leino. :flirt:

Personally, besides a bad timed penalty I think Roy had one of his better games last night. If y'all wanna bitch about Roy and Ruff there's other threads besides the GDT for that.

So in the GDT thread it's more appropriate to talk about such things as Chara's testicles instead of what people think is the biggest problem with this team ?

So in the GDT thread it's more appropriate to talk about such things as Chara's testicles instead of what people think is the biggest problem with this team ?

A lot of people think the bruin's testicles are closely relates to what's wrong with the Sabres.

Archived