GDT: Buffalo at Boston (3/8/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Bruins are without Paille, Ference, Peverley, Horton and Savard.

Buffalo is 2-1-1 against the Bruins this year.

Who's Hot: Miller has won seven of his last nine starts. Bruins forward Tyler Seguin has 4 goals in his last four games, while captain Zdeno Chara has a goal and 7 assists in his last seven contests. David Krejci is 4-2-6 in his last four games, while Milan Lucic is 1-4-5.

Sabres are 4-1-0 since the trade deadline and have outscored their opponents 12-8.

i picture Lindy in his office with one of those old bingo games with the spinning wire cage ball. all his players numbers bouncing around inside.

then uses it to make his lineup combinations.

Lindy must of lost the ball with # 1 on it, so he just put in an extra # 9.

i picture Lindy in his office with one of those old bingo games with the spinning wire cage ball. all his players numbers bouncing around inside.

then uses it to make his lineup combinations.

I also find it funny how he asked Roy what he wanted him to do with his line according to some audio clips on wgr. I thought coaches coach and players play. Unless you're Reggie Dunlop of course.

I'm feeling pretty good about the game tonight. Boston has been really average lately and Thomas has been playing super inconsistent since January. They remind me a lot of Philly in last year's second half--they're a little beat up and almost seem to be coasting and saving themselves for the postseason. Still don't want anything to do with them in the playoffs, but for one game I don't dread playing them.

So what do we want for the tampa/washington game? Obviously not a 3 pt game, but who wins? See, these are the games that make it so hard to jump other teams.

Tonight we want:

Vancouver over Jets

Philly over Florida

Tampa Bay over Washington

Rangers over Ottawa

I also find it funny how he asked Roy what he wanted him to do with his line according to some audio clips on wgr. I thought coaches coach and players play. Unless you're Reggie Dunlop of course.

"Let us figure it out"

14 shots 4 points 58% faceoff wins and a plus 4 for that line.

How does it become "Roy's Line"? Both Pommers and Thomas Vanek score circles around that chump - how is it 'his' in the first place?????? And if Ruff is asking one of the LEAST productive and laziest players on that team for advice, that especially means that Ruff should be shown the door in the off-season.

How does it become "Roy's Line"? Both Pommers and Thomas Vanek score circles around that chump - how is it 'his' in the first place?????? And if Ruff is asking one of the LEAST productive and laziest players on that team for advice, that especially means that Ruff should be shown the door in the off-season.

Easy lenny. Usually the line is called whoever is centering it.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard that, I wonder if he asked his Boy Roy who should start in net.

Nice to know you guys are familar enough with Chara's anatomy to comment on his grapes.

I have to admit that I am not really privy to inside information on Chara's grapes, I am basically going by the assumption that all players in the NHL have the normal amount of testicles and that depending on circumstances, the receptacle that holds them can at times be quite flabby.

Queue jokes about Ruff/Stafford/Roy/any other Sabres player

Archived