Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just make sure he doesn't try to right all the wrongs in the world between building the robot dagron and invading.

Sage advice, I'd say it's unlikely he will do that. His Favorite Player is Good-Cody, after all. He understands both the need for violence, and how fragile and fleeting your opportunities may be.

Today at dinner, unprompted, my oldest shared his bucket list (which he referred to as his list of things he wants to do before he turns 100):

• Build Robot Dragon
  • Invade Russia
  • Start a Civilization Underwater

Seems reasonable.

Just make sure he knows not to try to take the Urals. They're a huge Risk.

I'm avoiding it at all costs and praying that using that money to pay off debt was more important than buying a car that isn't from 2001.  :ph34r:

You're generally better off paying off debts other than cars and mortgages first, since the interest rate on those is better than just about any CC or other loan (well, maybe not student). I'd definitely pay off CCs and whatnot and then finance a car if you need it.

Also, invading Russia is a solid plan, just don't do it in winter and make sure to pack coats and boots even if the weather forecast doesn't seem to warrant it.

So my office flooded yesterday (broken sprinkler in other part of building) and now we're enduring about a dozen industrial grade fans echoing around our cement surroundings. But I found this and it's making life bearable.

http://hockeyplayerswithpets.com/

http://hockeyplayerswithpets.com/search/catRyan Stanton

If you need any advice, I'm your man. I'm an expert when it comes to the long game.

Today at dinner, unprompted, my oldest shared his bucket list (which he referred to as his list of things he wants to do before he turns 100):

1. Build Robot Dragon 
  2. Invade Russia
  3. Start a Civilization Underwater

Seems reasonable.

Good work here boys.

Judge ###### Judy makes $47 MILLION a year... That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That's more than the Supreme Court Justice makes.

Ain't the entertainment industry grand?  Be thankful for it.  You are in it.

Judge ###### Judy makes $47 MILLION a year... That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That's more than the Supreme Court Justice makes.

A Supreme Court justice?!  That may be more than what the entire federal judiciary makes.