What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

That is a fun fact.

And wasn't the term royale used to comedic effect in Pulp Fiction?

Indeed; Royale with Cheese was the European name for a sandwich at McDonald's.

Edited by biodork

I want to assure people that Jules was not my grandfather.

PS:  Another fun fact:  Only one of my grandparents had a high-school education.  (No, it wasn't the baker.)

I think that's kind of neat.

Edited by Eleven

Not sure where to put this, but I just noticed that it's some jokers birthday who's user name appears to be *chewchz* .........

Chewchz gets a shoutout and I didn't? WTF NS!!!!

Next November 24th better be circled on your calendar.

You would get a hamburger from a hotdog joint. :P

I get hotdogs from Fiveguys.

I am the anti-11. Or 11 backwards: 11.

I want to assure people that Jules was not my grandfather.

PS: Another fun fact: Only one of my grandparents had a high-school education. (No, it wasn't the baker.)

I think that's kind of neat.

I'm fully aware that Weave isn't your grandfather.

Chewchz gets a shoutout and I didn't? WTF NS!!!!

Next November 24th better be circled on your calendar.

I get hotdogs from Fiveguys.

I am the anti-11. Or 11 backwards: 11.

I'm fully aware that Weave isn't your grandfather.

I am NOT that old.

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Flank steak, liberally seasoned with Goya adobo, grilled hot and fast to med rare, squeeze of lime juice after resting for 5 min, served on corn tortillas with grilled peppers and onions, and a tequila shooter side.

Mah belly is so full.

Picking up Chinese food at like the seediest place in the city. Seriously, this place is dirty(picture 3 meth heads with their kids, drinking deuce deuces of keystone ice and they are here every time I am.), but the food is good.

Confession: The can is empty. It's there for presentation! I won't pretend to know any of the science behind it, (until I read the article you provided, thanks) but I figured that the beer did nothing on my own. I was making it one day and I realized that I didn't have beer. So I slapped a half full soda can in there and realized that the finished product tasted the same. So the next time I made it, I drank all the beer and just left the can there because it's a conversation piece.

Thanks for the link Claude. I may try some of the other methods.

I might be the only person on the planet who doesn't like pepper jack cheese. Cheese is fantastic... why would you ruin it with gross pepper flakes?

You're on your own, here. I just had a sub yesterday with pepper jack on it. And I love it in a ham and cheese omelet.

You're on your own, here. I just had a sub yesterday with pepper jack on it. And I love it in a ham and cheese omelet.

Nope, I'm with her.  I like cheese.  I like hot peppers.  It makes no sense to me to put the pepper inside the cheese.  (It does, however, make sense to stuff a hot pepper with cheese.)

Nope, I'm with her.  I like cheese.  I like hot peppers.  It makes no sense to me to put the pepper inside the cheese.  (It does, however, make sense to stuff a hot pepper with cheese.)

Right?!  Love pepper jelly with cheese, and cheese stuffed peppers are tasty, but I don't like hot pepper bits inside the cheese.  Yuck.  Of course, I also hate Parmesan peppercorn dressing (and peppercorns in general).

But not to stuff cheese with hot peppers? You make no sense, sir.

Nope, I'm with her. I like cheese. I like hot peppers. It makes no sense to me to put the pepper inside the cheese. (It does, however, make sense to stuff a hot pepper with cheese.)

Fine, I'm on my own then! I will not put hot peppers on anything. I'll cook with them, sure, finely chopped, OK. It's the consistency, I don't like it much. Bell peppers however, chop it up and throw it in pasta salad, tater salad, delicious. Anyway, I like pepper jack cheese.

Nope, I'm with her. I like cheese. I like hot peppers. It makes no sense to me to put the pepper inside the cheese. (It does, however, make sense to stuff a hot pepper with cheese.)

I was about to berate you about your food opinions again but you saved yourself by condoning poppers.

I like everything mentioned.

You'd probably even like this:

I had a curious meat concoction on Memorial Day. It was chicken wrapped around ham wrapped around a sausage-spinach-cheese stuffing. It was, uh, curious. Tasty, but you couldn't help pausing as you ate it. The stuffing was pinkish. I thought it looked like the meat they carved in Whoville. Then it was settled. It was sleesquatchen (sleestak+sasquatch+chicken).

• 1 month later...

Bump!

I'm baking the one thing I can bake!

Tres Leches Cake. My wife has been begging for it, so I'm making it. From scratch. Oh, and I put booze in it just because I can. This cake, when finished, will weigh like 10 pounds.

Bump!

I'm baking the one thing I can bake!

Tres Leches Cake. My wife has been begging for it, so I'm making it. From scratch. Oh, and I put booze in it just because I can. This cake, when finished, will weigh like 10 pounds.

I made something similar a few weeks ago for a party, and it was fantastic until the dish slid off the table and smashed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.